Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hawaii players honor Sean Taylor,(merged)

JJredskins00

I know most of you on the east coast arent awake or watching the Hawaii game but they showed Colt Brennen and two other players on the sideline right now pointing to a ST sticker on their helmets and pointing to the sky. I could have sworn i also heard Brennan saying Sean Taylor.

did anyone else see this? It would be pretty cool that they are even honoring Sean in Hawaii college ball.

A few minutes ago during the Hawaii/Washington State game, I noticed Colt Brenan and a couple of other guys mugging for the camera on the sidelines. At first, I wanted them to get the hell off my screen, but then I noticed they were flashing "ST" decals on the back of their helmets (which I'm sure no one made them wear) and pointing to the sky and giving him a shout out. I thought at first that they were just being obnoxious and doing the typical "Hi Mom" thing, but then when I realized what they were actually doing, it made my night...just nice to share that people all the way in Hawaii are thinking about him. RIP ST21

Edit: Sorry, didnt see the other post!

one nice thing about having moved to colorado, it's easier to catch the late night hawaii games. so exciting!

And now I have to calm myself down and get some sleep and get up in time for the pregame Sean Taylor tributes and the Redskins game.

No need to be obnoxious...it's only been a few minutes.

i'm not being obnoxious, included the link so the mods could merge the redundant threads.

and it's true, the active thread was right next to this one. it would have taken zero effort to just look first.

if there's anything else on this, please pm, don't clutter the boards.

Not only was it something they (Hawai'i) weren't forced to do, or even expected to do, I'm pretty sure only a few guys had it (though it was tough to see everyone's helmet through my day long college football drinking binge).

Furthuremore, the moment Brennen, Bess and Rivers pointed it out was after the game winning touchdown. Taking that moment to give love to Sean Taylor instead of pumping their chests and saying number 1 was a very nice gesture.

Gotta love ESers; me thinking that in Oregon I would be the only member to be watching the game and bam, you guys are all over it.

Not only was it something they (Hawai'i) weren't forced to do, or even expected to do, I'm pretty sure only a few guys had it (though it was tough to see everyone's helmet through my day long college football drinking binge).

Furthuremore, the moment Brennen, Bess and Rivers pointed it out was after the game winning touchdown. Taking that moment to give love to Sean Taylor instead of pumping their chests and saying number 1 was a very nice gesture.

Gotta love ESers; me thinking that in Oregon I would be the only member to be watching the game and bam, you guys are all over it.

i was very surprised when i saw it. i think you hit the nail on the head, i wouldn't have expected guys in hawaii to be wearing the sticker. i thought it was awesome.

True, but it's almost 4:00 AM EST and and the board is practically dead, so it's not exactly as much of an inconvenience right now (and I think even you can admit that), but I can definitely understand when the board is much busier. Eh, whatever...I'm going to sleep...gotta get to FedEx bright and early to honor my favorite player :cheers:

True, but it's almost 4:00 AM EST and and the board is practically dead, so it's not exactly as much of an inconvenience right now (and I think even you can admit that), but I can definitely understand when the board is much busier. Eh, whatever...I'm going to sleep...gotta get to FedEx bright and early to honor my favorite player :cheers:

:cheers: enjoy the game.

Archived