Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hawaii players honor Sean Taylor,(merged)

JJredskins00

Guys, I was turning from ESPN in disgust because of Emmitt Smith's terrible public speaking.

Well, I went to ESPN Classic and I didn't recognize the uniforms right away and then I saw it!

I can't believe I came to it JUST before they showed them pointing to their decals and pointing up. AMAZING. It really felt special to turn away from Emmit and then come to that JUST at that moment.

I just watched the replay of the Hawaii VS Washington game. Hawaii just scored a touchdown to win and Colt the Qb and teamates were on the sideline and pointed to there helmet and they had a ST on it and they all pointed to it and pointed to the sky and said sean talyor. I just think what a great jester that was.

Just thought some of use might like to know

I just watched the replay of the Hawaii VS Washington game. Hawaii just scored a touchdown to win and Colt the Qb and teamates were on the sideline and pointed to there helmet and they had a ST on it and they all pointed to it and pointed to the sky and said sean talyor. I just think what a great jester that was.

Just thought some of use might like to know

And we did. About 3 threads below this one before merge.

Archived