Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skins defense during bills game

redmustangpony

I dont really like the idea. If the bills go over the top for 6....gibbs will look like a dog(and Jauron for that matter but still) . Not saying they will....but what if they do?

I think they can show respect in other ways (titan tron, moment of silence, his number on helmets) in better ways.

I dont really like the idea. If the bills go over the top for 6....gibbs will look like a dog(and Jauron for that matter but still) . Not saying they will....but what if they do?

I think they can show respect in other ways (titan tron, moment of silence, his number on helmets) in better ways.

The Bills will look like the dog.

You cant expect us to give up a 1st and 10 in this playoff type of game.

You can expect however that WE will run up the middle and maybe slide where Taylor would have hit our RB. Either that or you can expect Dick Jauron to circle up and pray like he did for Kevin Everett or Chad Johnson during the middle of the game.

Don't confuse the Bills with their division rival. As improbable as this is, I don't think I'd really be surprised to see Belichick go over the top for 6 if it was the Patriots we were playing.

I think if the Bills see this formation, which I'm sure they'd be expecting, they'd either run it up the gut or run the clock down. I'm sure this will be much more coordinated than us just trotting out onto the field with ten men. The Bills will know what's going on and like others have said, will probably run the clock down and then we'll decline it.

I heard on the radio that when the skins defense takes the field for the first time that they were only going to have 10 players on the field for the first play.Has anybody else heard about that?
I haven't heard it albeit, a bit "reckless" it would certainly be a nice gesture and the Bills might honor that.

This idea just brings tears to my eyes.

Redskins defense takes the field with ten players and a Sean Taylor jersey. Landry runs 25 yards deep and lays the jersey at center field. Formations are set and the Bills let play clock run down to 0. And we refuse the penalty. Could you imagine how loud that stadium will be while that clock is running down. Oh my god...........that would be awesome.

Gosh, can you imagine how eerie the feeling would be for the 11th guy that eventually comes in after the 10-man play? That's got to be a powerful feeling. Who do you choose to sit out and then come in? Do you go with Doughty or Landry, or maybe one of the more defensive leaders like London?

Gosh, can you imagine how eerie the feeling would be for the 11th guy that eventually comes in after the 10-man play? That's got to be a powerful feeling. Who do you choose to sit out and then come in? Do you go with Doughty or Landry, or maybe one of the more defensive leaders like London?

whoever would be starting for taylor, so i think doughty. i think the idea is to not go out with a free safety. i dont think doughty would have too much of a problem with this.

This idea just brings tears to my eyes.

Redskins defense takes the field with ten players and a Sean Taylor jersey. Landry runs 25 yards deep and lays the jersey at center field. Formations are set and the Bills let play clock run down to 0. And we refuse the penalty. Could you imagine how loud that stadium will be while that clock is running down. Oh my god...........that would be awesome.

As a BIlls fan that is making the trip from NY to be at the game, I would love to see that!!! I almost had a tear just thinking about it. I will be wearing my Trent Edwards jersey this sunday, but you better believe I would be standing and cheering for that.

Archived