Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Syria, Iran and North Korea Next

tex

I think MM might be right. Sounds like an Anti-Israel and anti-U.S. story, especially coming from a local Pakistani paper.

I didn't know what to make of it when I saw it so I put it up here to find out what others thought about it.

Having said all that I do think Syria, Iran and North Korea are going to be dealt with.

Seeing as how we didn't go after Syria when ol' Hafez was running things, I really don't see us ever going after Bashir Assad. In truth, both Iran and North Korea scare me far more (esp. Iran) than Iraq, but don't look for us to go after either one anytime soon. And no way are we gonna bother with Syria.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

What are you guys doing reading the Bolochistan Times? Dont you know those Bolochi people are a little wierd?

(And yes they are might wierd. Been to that region of Pakistan... bunch of wierdos)

What appears to be true to me is that...

A) Sharon is WAY too full of himself.

B) Sharon was pushing for further US action after Iraq.

C) Bolton was stupid enough to blow smoke up Sharon' @ss and Sharon was stupid enough to brag about it.

D) This will be blown out of proportion and will be a major thorn in our side.

:doh: :gus:

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Sharon is a smart guy. He jumped on the war on terror and convinced our Prez that both Isreal and America are in the same boat.

However there are key differences. US troops do not set up military blockades in Saudia Arabia and dont make the lives of most Arabs living hells. We also do not have American "settlers" setting up camp in the middle of Iraq.

That is the case in the Isreali-Palestenian conflict. It takes all day to go 10 miles because of blockades, checkpoints and the Isreali military. And the worst idea was the settlers idea. So stupid.

I am not saying Arafat's ways are good at all (I have called for his resignation many times and hope to see new PLO leadership soon) but you cant put the Isreali crisis in the same boat as our War on Terror. Just isn't equitable.

Originally posted by SkinsHokie Fan

Sharon is a smart guy. He jumped on the war on terror and convinced our Prez that both Isreal and America are in the same boat.

However there are key differences. US troops do not set up military blockades in Saudia Arabia and dont make the lives of most Arabs living hells. We also do not have American "settlers" setting up camp in the middle of Iraq.

That is the case in the Isreali-Palestenian conflict. It takes all day to go 10 miles because of blockades, checkpoints and the Isreali military. And the worst idea was the settlers idea. So stupid.

I am not saying Arafat's ways are good at all (I have called for his resignation many times and hope to see new PLO leadership soon) but you cant put the Isreali crisis in the same boat as our War on Terror. Just isn't equitable.

I HATE Sharon. He is a blight on the human race.

Archived