Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girlfriend may have seen shooter

gobigred

I dont remember the guys name that ST had issues with over stealing his ATV.I'm sure someone here does.But it wouldnt surprise me in the least to find out that he had a hand in it.

The NFL frowns upon players carrying/possessing/owning guns.But these athletes can be targets.Their family's can be targets.

Ive been through my share of break-ins.And because of it i own some very nice firearms.I hope i never have to draw a weapon.But if it comes down to protecting my life or my family's,i wouldnt hesitate.

Maybe the NFL should reconsider their stance on firearms.

Please please folks do not EVER believe ANYTHING mediatakeout has to say.Its like the hip hop worlds National Enquirer and is the most unreliable source of information on the internet.

This is a website that usually has headlines like "Halle Berry looking like a hot Mess!! Oh no she didnt!!" or "Which rap star is on the DOWN LOW with his manager??"95% of its stories are PURE FICTION and all they care about is driving traffic to the site,and nothing more.,..trust me.

Just take a look at the headlines,the only ones that area true are the ones that are linked to other reputable sites,and all the "media takeout exclusives" are all completely fabricated stories at best,if not just completely made up.

I hope that they bring the "people" that did this to FedEx Field and we can throw rocks at them for $5 a piece. The money could go to Sean Taylor's daughter. :dallasuck

I can really appreciate the sentiment but i would rather donate my money to the family.Her father was taken in a violent act.And money derived from a violent act seems kinda absurd.I understand where your coming from though.And i really dont mean to harp,But after all the support that weve gotten from dallas fans,can we agree not to use that smilie for a while.They have been very classy and i think we should be as well.

All these people calling for the chair, swift death revenge etc for the murderer are mistaken in my opinion.

I propose the guilty be locked up for life to rot in a jail cell while being sodomized daily by Bubba. Force the guilty to WISH he was given a death sentence. I'd much rather see the perpetrator have to deal day in and day out with the loss he inflicted upon millions of fans.:2cents:

Archived