Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis Speaking Knowledge!!

turbrn2007

I heard CP say he and "EJ" (Edgerring James) were on the phone for hours up until 3am talking about Sean. He debated going back to the hospital but felt tired and fell asleep.... and then got a knock on the door around 5am and he knew what it was :(:(:(:(

CP was talking about how good of a person Sean was and when they were at the park saturday Sean was joking around with CP and Moss. CP said ST was telling him to come back with 200 yards and Moss come back with 150 yards. CP told him nah, we won't need to do that if you'd hurry up and come back.

Apparently, CP was talking with his fiancee and said they were in northern va during the week and flown back friday and that ST flew down sat to be with his fiancee and little girl. CP also said ST's fiancee told him ST didn't know why the team would not let him travel to Tampa Bay.

Also, CP said everyone was a little happier with the news late last night (e.g. him grabbing the nurse's hand, etc.). CP talked to Edgerrin James for a little bit, fell asleep around 3:45, and was awaken at 5:00 with someone beating on the door. He mentioned he knew what the news was going to be.

Just a shame this happened! Just a shame! :(

This is interesting, because on Monday Portis did make a comment about how this wouldn't have happened if Taylor was with the team in Tampa. I hope he isn't blaming the Washington Redskins team for his death.

He was just saying if he was healthy and able to play none of this would have happened. However, it probably was going to happen eventually as someone obviously had it in for ST.

I heard CP say he and "EJ" (Edgerring James) were on the phone for hours up until 3am talking about Sean. He debated going back to the hospital but felt tired and fell asleep.... and then got a knock on the door around 5am and he knew what it was :(:(:(:(

got to feel bad for CP there. i hope he doesnt get it in his head that things might have been different had he gone back and been there.

Archived