Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ronoake Area War Supporters

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Big anti war protest today in Blacksburg. Me and about 10 of us counter protested and definitley made our voice heard. The equipment for the pro saddam marchers did not work at first so they had to hear me for 10 minutes on megaphone making the case against the war. Watch channel 10 or 7 in the Ronoake area and yeah we will definitley be on.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Honestly the vast majority of pro-saddam protestors were old white Blacksburg town people who probably protested the Korean war. They had mabey 3 college kids with them. Us on the other hand were all college kids (the 14 of us that came to counter protest) They had mainly proffesors and old townies

Good Job.

When I was in school in 91, the Leftists tried to hold an antiwar protest in the main area on campus. A Geography professor (I wish I could remember his name) hung American Flags out the windows of the building next to the area (known as the fountain) and blasted Americana music through huge speakers drowning out the protestors and frustrating them to the point they left.

Archived