Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Youtube) CBS Bucs/Skins Preview

KelvinBryant

Whats wierd to me is this... Kirwan begins by stating how the Bucs arent a blitzing team and how they wont apply much pressure as they only rush their front four, etc. Then, when the accuscore comes up, he starts talking about how the Bucs will pressure Campbell and will ultimately win the game because of it. Do analysts contradict themselves on purpose or ??

I listen to Sirius Radio every day on my way to work and it just so happens that Kirwan's show (Movin' The Chains) is on every day. He's really secondary to Tim Ryan who's the main man on that show. I heard this week that Tim Ryan would be calling our game and I happen to really like him and their show. I think that Kirwan tends to side with the 'Skins so it isn't a homer pick or anything on his part, he just sees Tampa at home giving us some problems. Then the savvy Bucs offensive players taking advantage of our ravished secondary.

This game, to me, feels like a game that will go down to the wire. I know that it's my heart typing here but I really think that we pull away in the last quarter and beat them by a field goal.

I listen to Sirius Radio every day on my way to work and it just so happens that Kirwan's show (Movin' The Chains) is on every day. He's really secondary to Tim Ryan who's the main man on that show. I heard this week that Tim Ryan would be calling our game and I happen to really like him and their show. I think that Kirwan tends to side with the 'Skins so it isn't a homer pick or anything on his part, he just sees Tampa at home giving us some problems. Then the savvy Bucs offensive players taking advantage of our ravished secondary.

This game, to me, feels like a game that will go down to the wire. I know that it's my heart typing here but I really think that we pull away in the last quarter and beat them by a field goal.

Yes, I agree with him, this will be a monumental test for J. Campbell. It will test his patience, his discipline, his toughness. I can see that the Bucs challenge will be to rattle Jason, make him throw into spots - they - want him to throw into. But, if they don't blitz and they play their vaunted Cover 2, that will leave space in the middle.... and some stuff on the edge. This is where Jason MUST throw precise passes, and get Clinton and Betts going. They need to utilize the no-huddle to keep Tampa guessing. This will be a real test to see if the latest 'Skins offensive surge is real or just something that just happened.

On defense, without Taylor and Rogers - it will test GW's coaching ability and the execution of the young guys, big time. Garcia is dangerous. We must get pressure with our front 4-5. Springs, Torrence, Landry, the LBs.. must have a solid game. I think we will have to score 24-30 points to beat Tampa. We have to get them on their heels and keep them there.

We'll see.

Archived