Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC Playoff Conference Standings - Skins in 7th Position!

CounterTrey

bottom line............ WE NEED TO WIN GAMES. Don't worry about what other teams are doing. Next up, the Bucs. Win that and then talk about the Bills. First things first, my brothers.

We're fans, we're allowed to ponder playoff scenarios! As long as the players focus on Tampa, we're good. :) But yes, we absolutely MUST have that game, regardless of what anyone else does.

This week is huge. If we beat the Bucs and Detroit loses to the packers, we move to the 5th position.

We would be in the 6th playoff spot not the 5th. Dallas, Seatle, Green Bay and Tampa Bay will have the first four spots by leading their divisions and The Giants would be 5th.

Wow this is funny on saturday I posted in a thread that we were still in the paloff race and that we had a much better upcoming schedule than our main competition for the final wild card... I was called "delusional" by one guy and another one said that I had lost touch with reality. Its amazing how down on this team most Redskins fans are. We have a pretty good team and hopefully we will be getting Randy Thomas and Sean Taylor back. We also played the Cowturds and the Pack pretty close (both on the road) If we can keep playing the O of the last two games and get Taylor back we are still in the hunt.

It boggles my mind that we are last place in our division, and yet, we have serious contention for the playoffs. That's either awesome, depressing, or lucky.

Apparently we hold the tie breaker over Philly so it's 3rd place.

Let's go Skins! PALOFFS!

Archived