Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pierson Prioleau

Redskins4ever

What's wrong with this guy? He can't cover a baby crib with a king sized bed blanket. That's twice in two weeks that his pass coverage skills lost us the game. Williams needs to reevaluate the defensive secondary and place this dude on the bench at best. Shawn Springs was beaten for a TD for Dallas's first TD. But Prioleau allowed himself once again to play out of position and get burned on a long TD play. Last week it was Antonio Brown embarassing him and yesterday it was Terrell Owens.

With Sean Taylor, those plays won't happen and we probably have a 7-3 record going into the Tampa Bay game this week. But a guy is a reserve player and his opportunity comes, he has to make the most of it. And Prioleau has shown that he can not be relied upon when called upon.

Thoughts?

He needs to go back to virginia tech or something, the guy is down right horrible. The missed tackle on TO on the sidelines clinched it for me. When the missed tackle came, I thought to myself, do not even tell me that was PP, my hunch was confirmed. Boy do we miss Taylor, and today confirmed it.

I'm wondering why Vernon Fox wasn't called upon to play. Instead of Prioleau and especially instead of Doughty, Fox at least played the position last year. I guess he was more of a SS last year though, but he seemed to play alright last year.

I think he missed badly on only 2 plays. The touchdown of course and some other first down. The real problem was GW defense. Why would you leave a banged-up, YOUNG secondary out to dry? Gw did it by not rushing the passer enough. I knew Romo sits to pee would light us up.

Doughty also gave up a TD. That was the dumbest defensive play I have seen in a long time.

When you get paid to play in the defensive backfield for an NFL team, the No 1. rule is to know how to cover or play DEFENSE!!! Running your man over is for the playgrounds, not an NFL stadium.

Someone, please teach Doughty how to cover a man and not run him over before he costs us another game!!!!

BROWN MADE A DAMN GOOD ADJUSTMENT TO THE BALL!!!!!!!!! Damn people, PP couldn't have been in better position on that one...let it go. It's about as bad as saying that BL should have had that pass in the Green Bay game!!! Now, to the point...yes, he got toasted and looked pathetic, but so did the rest of our CB's. I say they ALL go!!! Cept ST and LL of course.

Archived