Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

santana moss...he's ba-ack

BthatRAD09

is anyone other than me excited that santana moss is catching balls now? he had a couple of very difficult catches that were behind him that he snagged for the first down. plushis one handed grab down the sidline was one of the finest catches ive ever seen; he had control of that ball the second it hit his hand. that was awesome. too bad though in the end sean taylor not being present showed and we lost

Great game from Moss - good to have him back! I was getting worried there for a minute Sunday. Keenan also looks to have been a good signing and should be retained for next season. I'd like to know what we have in Reche some time also...

He did drop a probable winning TD though. It was a catchable ball for Moss.

Completely agree. And the injuries to Lloyd & Thrash might've been a blessing in disguise (though Thrash's performance last week was a pleasant surprise), because McCardell and Caldwell will now see significant playing time. Hopefully McCardell will stick around for another year or so...:fingersx:

I was thinking that as well. I hope Keenan stays for at least 1 more yr..something could really develop there with him and Jason. :helmet:

Great game from Moss - good to have him back! I was getting worried there for a minute Sunday. Keenan also looks to have been a good signing and should be retained for next season. I'd like to know what we have in Reche some time also...

He did drop a probable winning TD though. It was a catchable ball for Moss.

It wasn't a drop. He couldn't even get his hands on it. The ball was just out of his reach. He had a great game. Let's just leave it at that. 99% of humans couldn't make that catch on the sideline if they had 10 tries and we're nitpicking about a ball that was thrown into tight coverage to a receiver who had a step and did what he could to leap and try and get a hand on it. Tivo it and see. Jeez.

I hope the coaching staff lets Santana rest til Thurs.

I was thinking the same thing. With the team starting to open things up more, I think that the players are getting more excited about it because they want to showcase what they can do. Also with the the offense being opened up like it was, it gives defenses something else to think about and hopefully it will mean big things for the running game. Anyway, rest those receivers and get them healthy!

:dallasuck

I was thinking "man, good to see santana catching balls again" and then he had that money catch down the sideline with one hand and I screamed HEEEEES BAAAA-AAAACK

plus his first TD of the year? another good sign, just stay healthy

Dude, I said the same exact thing. I was lunchin out man. That was a great catch...HEEEEEEEES BAAAAA-AAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Archived