Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did the refs job anyone else today?

tr1

The only calls I really didn't like, was the personal foul called on Ware, and the pass interference called on that throw to Crayton - kind of a ticky tack call to make, and it was a huge momentum change in the game.

Just let em play.

I agree on the Ware thing, tho it was a legit call per the rule.

But the Crayton call, the CB obviously kept Crayton form catching that pass, it really was a PI, if for no other reason than a bad throw.

Notice how TR1 has disappeared from the thread now that the video evidence is there. Predictable and pathetic. Some of you should feel bad that TR1 is ruining a very well played game by the Redskins, a game in which they could have won, with his silliness and predictable idiocy, crying about stuff that wasn't there.

Notice how TR1 has disappeared from the thread now that the video evidence is there. Predictable and pathetic. Some of you should feel bad that TR1 is ruining a very well played game by the Redskins, a game in which they could have won, with his silliness and predictable idiocy.

Just checking in. When I saw that angle originally, I thought Rocky's arm hit first...now I see that isn't the case.

dogunwo, I love you, man.

xxx

Just checking in. When I saw that angle originally, I thought Rocky's arm hit first...now I see that isn't the case.

dogunwo, I love you, man.

xxx

maybe I was wrong about you this time, and only this time, about you manning up. But even if his arm hit first, you would still be wrong because the ball hit next and was still moving around, which means no possession.

Oh, and I love you too. No homo.

xxx

Archived