Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the Defense is reeling

tonyriggins

The problem is pressure. Early in the year we were able to get pressure with 4 lineman, now quarterbacks are sitting back in the pocket all day long and picking us apart. It's like a carbon copy of last year. We need to bring in another DE in the draft or through FA next year.

The defense really took a major setback today with costly penalties and giving up crucial plays in the middle and downfield. Injuries to key personnel like Sean Taylor also really affected the way the defense played today. They (the Redskins Defense)were on the field too long today as both Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook of the Eagles really threw the Redskins Defense off guard today and completely wore them out.

Again the stubborn GW does not change his gameplan! 25 yards off...25 yards off...Our safeties were 25 yards OFF!! Can you believe that? I can't. We did play Philly today, no? McNabb and short passes underneath...Westbrook on runs and screens....???

Oh, maybe not. Maybe we played someone else who like to throw deep all the time and we were afraid of being beaten deep.:whoknows:

Again the stubborn GW does not change his gameplan! 25 yards off...25 yards off...Our safeties were 25 yards OFF!! Can you believe that? I can't. We did play Philly today, no? McNabb and short passes underneath...Westbrook on runs and screens....???

Oh, maybe not. Maybe we played someone else who like to throw deep all the time and we were afraid of being beaten deep.:whoknows:

I thought it was ridiculous that even the announcers were questioning that move. They were playing the Eagles like they played the Patriots.

Archived