Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Request: a graphic for a school project...

I have to make a web site for school. One of the reqs. is some sort of a Photoshop, Illustrator, or Paint type graphic. I dont' want to use Paint(it will look ugly and stupid)but I suck with PS. Was hoping one of my ES brethren would help me out.

Just need a standard web site sized graphic(like the top banner we have here for ES)having to do with Nanotechnology. Here are some pics:

http://images.google.com/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&q=nanotechnology&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

It doesn't have to be amazing or anything...as long as it's not totally nasty looking.

Thx in advance... :)

That sucks. To echo what has been said before, thats why I stopped making sigs. You know for all the people that have like 5 post then never post again, or change thier sig after a week.

Warhead, your an another name for Richard. You could of let us know that you got it from someone else.

See what I mean about spending time on making something for someone, Chewie?
That's why I stopped making sigs for people.

HAHA

That sucks. To echo what has been said before, thats why I stopped making sigs. You know for all the people that have like 5 post then never post again, or change thier sig after a week.

Warhead, your an another name for Richard. You could of let us know that you got it from someone else.

That's the last thing I do for free on this board period.

What a waste of five minutes.

Archived