Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think y'all are crazy for wanting to park at the stadium!

Tat2dluvchylde

Cash Lot Is No Hassle!

Tried it for the 1st time yesterday - it was awful!

They forget not every fan is 20 in perfect health.

Terrible walk from parking spot to bus.

Terrible wait after game to get on bus - did not get back to car until almost 2 hours after game!

All this for THIRTY bucks!!!

:cheers:

Before I was a season ticket holder I bought seats from people on the board who sold for face or less. Now tell me how many people will sell the parking pass for the same deal? I have not spoken to many who would.

So while I cough up alot of coin to hop on the Amtrak for 2 hours. I would rather take the train than drive 4 hours or have to deal with stadium traffic.

Here's one that would, (and has), sold parking passes for face value. I've given them away for pre-season games.

It's a lot cheaper, and convenient, for many of us to park and the $35.00 per game that I spend,(spent?),for my parking pass is well worth it.

:secret: psst.....it's a lot faster to get out of the Blue Lots..than any of the other lots, cuz they stop Arena Dr traffic to let us out...

But there's no traffic if you get there when the lots open to tailgate and hold a 5th quarter party after the game.

ZERO traffic. TONS of fun times people watching.

... and even better if you have a TV on hand to watch the late games. :cool:

That is definitely the way to do it ... those who have gone with me have also enjoyed it.

:cheers:

Archived