Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am very upset right now

"By the way, why DO we have a censor on here anyways??!!!!"

Built into the programming I believe. Used at the owners descretion as well......... I think. Any reason why it shouldn't be? Aside from the 1st ammendment stuff that is.

:cheers:

And offended too.

Yes. We are all adults here, but not all act as such. That and what about those who don't need to be offended. Collateral damage if you will. Me? Hey...can't make the point without a few *** every other word....it's probably not worth making. Besides, there can be other offensive things about the board without the ****. :cheers:

Course, I believe the owner likes it that way. :D

Folks, if this was on MY time, and on MY dime, there would be far less of the endless personal disagreement threads, not to mention the bandwidth-sucking occasional flesh festivals.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

But please, go exercise your 1st amendment rights on your own dime, and please bring your Redskin comentary here where its appreciated.

#1 - I think someone's a little upset that I called them out on the freestyle posting and they took it personal. HA

#2 - This is a message board. I goof around here. I respect people who respect me, but if not, they get no propers from this cowboy killer. In real life, you'll find me to be a different personal all together. I JOKE. And I know half the time, no matter how serious people are, in real life it's a different story.

FOR EXAMPLE:

If Tarhog was tailgating with us and we were talking about the DVD again, he'd say, "Shut the **** up CK". I'd say "Go **** yourself." But it's in a different context. If it happened in real life, we'd have a smile on our faces, I'm pretty sure. I don't really hate the guy...honestly. I get crazy on message boards because it's easy to. Maybe I should have more respect knowing now that some people take it way serious. And I wont lie, sometimes I get legitimately pissed off.

Popular misconceptions:

I'm not here to lie. I'm not here to pretend I'm something I'm not. I'm not here to start BS. I originally started talking online to have a way to talk to smoot. I am a TOTAL rookie to this thing. I've been a part of online communities since March 2002. You know what I'm doing right now? I'm growing. Tarhog's really my dawg. I know he's a smart guy and I like to call him an a$$hole b/c he tries to shove it in our faces. But I'll take this opportunity to say I'm playin.

What was I posting about again? Talk about your all time asides. Anyways, Invisible Poster you suck and you'll never defeat me.

I think Art has said essentially the same thing you are saying CK. I don't believe I'm an arrogant pr**k (although I can concede its possible I've occasionally impersonated one here) and I have a healthy sense of humor. I have been a Marine Infantry Officer (job 1 - killing people) and am currently a critical care nurse (job 1 - keeping people alive), so although I know some people really need a good beating, I also think most people are good and have redeeming qualities. No doubt if we met tailgating, we'd never guess we 'hated' each other online. I won't be expecting my offer to join the DTC anytime soon though.

oh, and one more thing....

Shut the **** up CK. :rolleyes:

Archived