Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Moss Man...Damn MAN!

TheGift

The thing is though, no way does Moss play like he is capable of for just any team. He knows the Patriots have a real chance of going to the superbowl, and he gets to play with one of the best quarterbacks of all time. If he's in a situation like that, he's going to play 100%. If he was on another team, I doubt he plays the same way, like we saw with Oakland.

That was a sick catch though. It's like the ball just stuck to his hand.

You guys are missing the point - of COURSE he is going off...he's got one of the best QBs of ALL TIME throwing him the ball. He probably would have done well in Washington, but not nearly as well right away. And the only reason he is content is because he's putting up the stats.

Great move by NE - but I don't think he'd have been satisfied going anywhere else, except Indy.

If #41 (I thinks thats Antoine Bethea, not sure) hadn't stopped b/c he thought that ball was way too high, Moss would have been lit up bigtime. You know that if Sean Taylor had been back there (or Bob Sanders for that matter), he wouldn't have hesitated and Moss would have been out for the count...if he had even attempted to go up for the ball.

Archived