Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Back Portis and the Run Game

Hard_Hitters88

Finally are running game gets going i was shocked to see that portis had 88

yards in the first half. Not for the reason some might think but watching the first half he had 1 or 2 long runs but i didn't think all would end up to 88 yards

in the first half. And the second was even better i was praying portis would

go over 200 for the day. Also much props to Betts and The whole o-line who got pushes throughout the whole game. We got the eagals next week we are definitly running all over them

HTTR

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I doubt we're running all over anyone, but if we can manage close to 150 yards rushing between Portis/Betts per game, we have a damn good shot at winning the ball game.

Honestly, had we not given up the opening return we would have most likely been up by two scores in the 4th. Seemed we were playing catch up the entire time. I feel much better though grinding it out and making the field gaol to win instead of them missing a field goal.

I'll take the W though, Suisham (sp?) needs to get at least 5 yards more on his kickoffs, but I'm liking his accuracy right now, 3 to 4 fg's a game can make a huge difference in what kind of team we turn out to be at the end of the season.

we're 5-3 ... bring on Philly! HTTR!

I'll take the W though, Suisham (sp?) needs to get at least 5 yards more on his kickoffs, but I'm liking his accuracy right now, 3 to 4 fg's a game can make a huge difference in what kind of team we turn out to be at the end of the season.

we're 5-3 ... bring on Philly! HTTR!

Seriously, have the Redskins EVER had a kicker that could consistently reach the 5 on kickoffs?? But I do like our kicker whose name I can't spell either. I love having a kicker I feel confident in, those are long seasons when you don't.

Archived