Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marines in Iraq

NASMTrainer

I just got a call and will be donating to the Retired Naval Veterans who are putting together care packages for those overseas...

I would suggest contacting the USMC by going through their DC barracks. Their Public Affairs Office number is: (202) 433-4173

Let me know what you find out, and maybe we can get more folks involved...

Because the Army guys can't figure out how to open the packages? ;) :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: If ARMY guys cant open a package then a Marine has no shot..

From what I understand though Air Force guys are great at delivering mail thats what they do right War Time Postal Service? :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

You know, there's 60,000 or so members here. No reason this can't be an ass kickin' Christmas from ExtremeSkins. Iraq is turning around, due for the most part to the guys and girls that are serving on the ground. We owe them a lot

If we can get enough stuff together, maybe we could even get the danny to ship it

not to show my army bias but... the average marine is serving a 7 month tour in Iraq, the average active duty soldier is serving 15 months. Embracing the suck is a little bit harder for the Army IMO right now but- anything you can do for any of the troops (or jarheads, squids, or flyboys!) is a great thing.

Archived