Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we win this weekend, boys....

ExoDus84

....then we have already reached out win total of last year....with 8 weeks remaining! :applause: :applause: :applause:

No matter how you slice it, we are better than last year, and have shown tremendous improvement on the defensive side. We've also already won as many divisional games (1) than we won all last year. So, we're on pace for a solid improvement, and perhaps a playoff run.

Despite the patriots game, the skins have been in EVERY game, and really, SHOULD have beaten the giants and the pack, and we could very easily be 6-1. Not bad. But we are what we are. 4-3, with a very winnable game this upcoming sunday.

As long as we can up our offensive production somewhat, and maintain our D, I think we'll be in great position come january. :cheers:

....then we have already reached out win total of last year....with 8 weeks remaining! :applause: :applause: :applause:

No matter how you slice it, we are better than last year, and have shown tremendous improvement on the defensive side. We've also already won as many divisional games (1) than we won all last year. So, we're on pace for a solid improvement, and perhaps a playoff run.

Despite the patriots game, the skins have been in EVERY game, and really, SHOULD have beaten the giants and the pack, and we could very easily be 6-1. Not bad. But we are what we are. 4-3, with a very winnable game this upcoming sunday.

As long as we can up our offensive production somewhat, and maintain our D, I think we'll be in great position come january. :cheers:

I don't know what makes all you homers think we are going to win all these games. There is one thing in being confident, but we just are not that good. I don't think other teams are real scared of us. I'm sure they feel if they can score 17-20, they can beat us. Have you watched this offense?

I don't know what makes all you homers think we are going to win all these games. There is one thing in being confident, but we just are not that good. I don't think other teams are real scared of us. I'm sure they feel if they can score 17-20, they can beat us. Have you watched this offense?

Archived