Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 24 hr declaration....

SKINZ33

The United Extreme Skins Declaration

On this, the twenty-ninth of October in the year of our lord Two Thousand and Seven I declare that I will move on quickly from any loss, be it devistating or close. In know way am I admitting to taking such losses lightly nor do I want to digress from appropriate venting or discussion of said losses. I declare that I will subject myself to warranted criticism of my team and its performance, but I will also defend it from the opposition (be it forgein or domestic) when it gets out of hand. I will stand strong for my team and be hard on them when the time comes, but in no way will I declare myself "no longer a fan". I have gone through enough misery and pain over the years to give up now. I will allow myself 24 hours of full unadulterated venting and opinion, may they be ridiulous in nature or not. After the 24 hrs I will continue with my criticism, good banter, humility, and yes even further frustrations, but I will do so for the better of ESkind.

Signed on this day,

SKINZ33

Mel 25

Bootzilla

DGreenistheBest

Popeman38

Santana_Fan

SonnyRules x2

laxpck

CaliRedskinsFan

SIGN ME UP! HTTR!!

On this, the twenty-ninth of October in the year of our lord Two Thousand and Seven I declare that I will move on quickly from any loss, be it devistating or close. In know way am I admitting to taking such losses lightly nor do I want to digress from appropriate venting or discussion of said losses. I declare that I will subject myself to warranted criticism of my team and its performance, but I will also defend it from the opposition (be it forgein or domestic) when it gets out of hand. I will stand strong for my team and be hard on them when the time comes, but in no way will I declare myself "no longer a fan". I have gone through enough misery and pain over the years to give up now. I will allow myself 24 hours of full unadulterated venting and opinion, may they be ridiulous in nature or not. After the 24 hrs I will continue with my criticism, good banter, humility, and yes even further frustrations, but I will do so for the better of ESkind.

Signed on this day,

SKINZ33

Mel 25

Bootzilla

DGreenistheBest

Popeman38

Santana_Fan

SonnyRules x2

laxpck

CaliRedskinsFan

SIGN ME UP! HTTR!!

I'll sign.

Seriously, how sad is it there's always twice as many people on here after a loss than after a win? It's like half the fan base is actually rooting for us to fail.

Detroit is 5-2, and they were blown out by us and the Eagles. Yet, if you only read this board, you'd think Detroit was great and the Skins were 0-7. We've lost to Green Bay, New York Giants, and the Patriots. Yeah, we're real ****ing terrible.:rolleyes:

I'll sign.

Seriously, how sad is it there's always twice as many people on here after a loss than after a win? It's like half the fan base is actually rooting for us to fail.

Detroit is 5-2, and they were blown out by us and the Eagles. Yet, if you only read this board, you'd think Detroit was great and the Skins were 0-7. We've lost to Green Bay, New York Giants, and the Patriots. Yeah, we're real ****ing terrible.:rolleyes:

Yes, the loss hurt, and it hurt bad. However, I would like to offer up the following declaration in an attempt to help the healing process, and add a little humor:

On this, the twenty-ninth of October in the year of our lord Two Thousand and Seven I declare that I will move on quickly from any loss, be it devistating or close. In no way am I admitting to taking such losses lightly nor do I want to digress from appropriate venting or discussion of said losses. I declare that I will subject myself to warranted criticism of my team and its performance, but I will also defend it from the opposition (be it forgein or domestic) when it gets out of hand. I will stand strong for my team and be hard on them when the time comes, but in no way will I declare myself "no longer a fan". I have gone through too much misery and pain over the years to give up now. I will allow myself 24 hours of full unadulterated venting and opinion, may they be ridiulous in nature or not. After the 24 hrs I will continue with my criticism, good banter, humility, and yes even further frustrations, but I will do so for the better of ESkind.

Signed on this day,

SKINZ33

Mel 25

Bootzilla

DGreenistheBest

Popeman38

Santana_Fan

SonnyRules x2

laxpck

CallMeGreen

RAZZ227

eljeasel

Anyone else?

Sign me up!!!

Yes, the loss hurt, and it hurt bad. However, I would like to offer up the following declaration in an attempt to help the healing process, and add a little humor:

On this, the twenty-ninth of October in the year of our lord Two Thousand and Seven I declare that I will move on quickly from any loss, be it devistating or close. In no way am I admitting to taking such losses lightly nor do I want to digress from appropriate venting or discussion of said losses. I declare that I will subject myself to warranted criticism of my team and its performance, but I will also defend it from the opposition (be it forgein or domestic) when it gets out of hand. I will stand strong for my team and be hard on them when the time comes, but in no way will I declare myself "no longer a fan". I have gone through too much misery and pain over the years to give up now. I will allow myself 24 hours of full unadulterated venting and opinion, may they be ridiulous in nature or not. After the 24 hrs I will continue with my criticism, good banter, humility, and yes even further frustrations, but I will do so for the better of ESkind.

Signed on this day,

SKINZ33

Mel 25

Bootzilla

DGreenistheBest

Popeman38

Santana_Fan

SonnyRules x2

laxpck

CallMeGreen

RAZZ227

eljeasel