Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Direct Tv Black Out Question

RyansRangers

You guys are wrong (Sorta)

IF the game is being shown on your local stations, based on Zip Code, it will NOT be on sunday ticket.

if the game is being shown on high def locally (Again, based on Zip) then it will NOT be on the high def channels on Direct TV eaither.

IF the game is being shown on your local stations, based on Zip Code, it will NOT be on sunday ticket.

if the game is being shown on high def locally (Again, based on Zip) then it will NOT be on the high def channels on Direct TV eaither.

I've gotten almost every sunday cryboy game, because they're local, and two of ours in HD both over the air and from dtv. I remember it specifically because I was using the dtv feed to be up and down on the remote from other hd games. They black out the standard pic satellite feed only. That's been my experience every week so far. Maybe they're just screwing up out here.

I'll pay particular attention Sunday. ;)

I've gotten almost every sunday cryboy game, because they're local, and two of ours in HD both over the air and from dtv. I remember it specifically because I was using the dtv feed to be up and down on the remote from other hd games. They black out the standard pic satellite feed only. That's been my experience every week so far. Maybe they're just screwing up out here.

Bottom Line....

It will be blacked in on NFLST Standard Definition if your local channel is showing the game.

It will be blacked out in HD if the game is on your local channel and your local channel is available in OTAHD (over the air HD) or on Cable, or, you are one of the current locations that can now receive your local channels in HD through DirecTV.

Got it???..good...friggin Networks...:)

Bottom Line....

It will be blacked in on NFLST Standard Definition if your local channel is showing the game.

It will be blacked out in HD if the game is on your local channel and your local channel is available in OTAHD (over the air HD) or on Cable, or, you are one of the current locations that can now receive your local channels in HD through DirecTV.

Got it???..good...friggin Networks...:)

Yes -I have seen them screw up. Mostly last year -Not so much this year.

Yes -I have seen them screw up. Mostly last year -Not so much this year.

Archived