Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Riggins Radio: $1100 return statement

smashmowf

Yesterday on Riggins Radio, Riggo said that if you wager 100.00 on the Redskins Sunday you would get 1100.00 in return if they win. Does anyone know what kind of bet he was talking about or if he was just messin around.....I went on Bodog and its only showing a return of 90.00 (on 100.00) for two different bets.

Yesterday on Riggins Radio, Riggo said that if you wager 100.00 on the Redskins Sunday you would get 1100.00 in return if they win. Does anyone know what kind of bet he was talking about or if he was just messin around.....I went on Bodog and its only showing a return of 90.00 (on 100.00) for two different bets.

I'm pretty sure he's saying betting straight up, not with the +17, on bodog that is the money line which is not up yet.

I'm pretty sure he's saying betting straight up, not with the +17, on bodog that is the money line which is not up yet.

it's called money line... the $90 return you are talking about is against the spread... in money line, there is no spread... you are just taking the odds... so, if the Redskins win outright, you could win about that amount where as if you bet $100 on the Patriots, and they lose, you could lose like $1100...

it's called money line... the $90 return you are talking about is against the spread... in money line, there is no spread... you are just taking the odds... so, if the Redskins win outright, you could win about that amount where as if you bet $100 on the Patriots, and they lose, you could lose like $1100...

can anyone provide the link to the website or number..

i'll go on the action...

skins shock the world...

just go to bookmaker.com and start an account.

edit: if you are only going for one play, you should go to 5dimes because they are offering a much better value right now, $1150 to the $1050 that others are offering. Apparently bodog doesn't put up their moneylines til real late, but they suck anyways.

can anyone provide the link to the website or number..

i'll go on the action...

skins shock the world...

just go to bookmaker.com and start an account.

edit: if you are only going for one play, you should go to 5dimes because they are offering a much better value right now, $1150 to the $1050 that others are offering. Apparently bodog doesn't put up their moneylines til real late, but they suck anyways.

Archived