Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Coach Gibbs doubting his own team for this Sunday?

SKINZ33

With the way we have been playing, the injuries and the way the Pats have been playing I doubt any coach worth his weight in salt would not doubt.

What any coach is confidant of is that with proper preperation, good playcalling and proper execution he can beat any team out there.

so doubt yes, sure of ability to win yes

With the way we have been playing, the injuries and the way the Pats have been playing I doubt any coach worth his weight in salt would not doubt.

What any coach is confidant of is that with proper preperation, good playcalling and proper execution he can beat any team out there.

so doubt yes, sure of ability to win yes

Gibbs knows were going to lose this game. We are facing the best team he's faced since returning to coaching and knows he's not up to the task before him. He wants to foget about this game and think about next week. He has thrown in the towel already and you'll see this first thing Sunday. Those who think this is "vintage" Gibbs are his cult followers and can't see what it is. Your leader gave up on the team this week and I gave up on Gibbs. Tit for Tat in my world

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You forgot to add the :) so everyone would know you are being sarcastic. :silly:

Gibbs knows were going to lose this game. We are facing the best team he's faced since returning to coaching and knows he's not up to the task before him. He wants to foget about this game and think about next week. He has thrown in the towel already and you'll see this first thing Sunday. Those who think this is "vintage" Gibbs are his cult followers and can't see what it is. Your leader gave up on the team this week and I gave up on Gibbs. Tit for Tat in my world

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You forgot to add the :) so everyone would know you are being sarcastic. :silly:

Funny, I saw Coach at Redskin Park the other day, and I asked him about the game...to me he said (and I quote),

"Due to the magnitude of this game, I shall make no comments this week.....but.... GET YOUR POPCORN READY, BEEATCH!!! I am the original gansta' genius coach, fooolz!"

He then started dancing around making gang signs, puffing his chest out, and getting in my face.

It was a little bizarre, to be honest.

:laugh: :laugh:

Funny, I saw Coach at Redskin Park the other day, and I asked him about the game...to me he said (and I quote),

"Due to the magnitude of this game, I shall make no comments this week.....but.... GET YOUR POPCORN READY, BEEATCH!!! I am the original gansta' genius coach, fooolz!"

He then started dancing around making gang signs, puffing his chest out, and getting in my face.

It was a little bizarre, to be honest.

:laugh: :laugh:

I think the real reason Gibbs does this is because of his faith. He is humble, because he believes God seeks the humble man not the strong. The humble man's prayers are heard by God. I know this type of post is better suited for the tailgate, but I believe it is the real answer to why Gibbs says what he says.

I think the real reason Gibbs does this is because of his faith. He is humble, because he believes God seeks the humble man not the strong. The humble man's prayers are heard by God. I know this type of post is better suited for the tailgate, but I believe it is the real answer to why Gibbs says what he says.

Mark Schlereth disagrees. He said Gibbs has planted seeds of doubt in the players when he says things like this. I agree with Schlereth. It's OK to put out the boilerplate statements "they're a good team, blah, blah blah, it will be a tough game, yadda, yadda, yadda", but when you say your team is one of the biggest underdogs and no one should bet on us, then he's given up already.

Mark Schlereth disagrees. He said Gibbs has planted seeds of doubt in the players when he says things like this. I agree with Schlereth. It's OK to put out the boilerplate statements "they're a good team, blah, blah blah, it will be a tough game, yadda, yadda, yadda", but when you say your team is one of the biggest underdogs and no one should bet on us, then he's given up already.

Absolutely correct. This is NOT Vintage Gibbbs. More like scared Gibbs. Gibbs was never this way in the 80's. True, he never gave the other team bulletin board material and always said the company line, but he never said stuff like he says now. He used to give the other teams props for having a good team, but he never gushed over them or crowned their asses before the game. He seems to be more afraid then the first time around. He has always been gracious towards his opponents strengths, but now he's just too much.

Absolutely correct. This is NOT Vintage Gibbbs. More like scared Gibbs. Gibbs was never this way in the 80's. True, he never gave the other team bulletin board material and always said the company line, but he never said stuff like he says now. He used to give the other teams props for having a good team, but he never gushed over them or crowned their asses before the game. He seems to be more afraid then the first time around. He has always been gracious towards his opponents strengths, but now he's just too much.

When Gibbs comes out on the sidelines with a burning effigy of Belichek on a stake and a bloody patriot jersey, you'll understand.

:laugh:

Well maybe NOT to that extent; but Gibbs is guarded - he doesn't want to appear ****y against Brady - this would get Jason nervous.

Our team just needs to look at this team like we did the LIONS and get it done.

When Gibbs comes out on the sidelines with a burning effigy of Belichek on a stake and a bloody patriot jersey, you'll understand.

:laugh:

Well maybe NOT to that extent; but Gibbs is guarded - he doesn't want to appear ****y against Brady - this would get Jason nervous.

Our team just needs to look at this team like we did the LIONS and get it done.

Archived