Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the Redskins win....

Redskins4ever

Will Bellicheck shake Joe Gibbs hand? I'm just recalling the Jets game in New England last year when the Pats were upset by the NYJ and Bellicheck didn't shake Mangini's hand. And we know whether win or lose, Gibbs always shakes the opposing coaches hand.

He didn't shake Mangini's hand because he was apart of Bellicheck's staff. I could really care less if he shook Gibbs hand because it'll just show Bellicheck's class if he doesn't...

Will Bellicheck shake Joe Gibbs hand? I'm just recalling the Jets game in New England last year when the Pats were upset by the NYJ and Bellicheck didn't shake Mangini's hand. And we know whether win or lose, Gibbs always shakes the opposing coaches hand.

He didn't shake Mangini's hand because he was apart of Bellicheck's staff. I could really care less if he shook Gibbs hand because it'll just show Bellicheck's class if he doesn't...

Who cares.

The media cares. In the 1986 playoff game against the Bears, Mike Ditka walked off the field and didn't meet Gibbs at midfield. There was a big deal in the media about how Ditka handled the loss. Every other time Gibbs has faced the oppossing coach, even Tom Landry, Jimmy Johnson, and Bill Parcells, they showed sportsmanship.

Who cares.

The media cares. In the 1986 playoff game against the Bears, Mike Ditka walked off the field and didn't meet Gibbs at midfield. There was a big deal in the media about how Ditka handled the loss. Every other time Gibbs has faced the oppossing coach, even Tom Landry, Jimmy Johnson, and Bill Parcells, they showed sportsmanship.

That's precisely my point. I don't think Bellicheck shaked Peyton Manning's hand after the Colts beat them in the AFC title game last year either.

That's precisely my point. I don't think Bellicheck shaked Peyton Manning's hand after the Colts beat them in the AFC title game last year either.

**** bellicheck. at the end of the day he can take his 1000000 victories, super bowl trophies, records, and all - he will still be a ****ty person.

eventually he wont have football left to cover him.

im just glad, win or lose this sunday (and every sunday) that we have a head coach who does things the right way. gibbs playcalling might piss me off sometimes, but at least he is a stand up guy. thats more important than football.

tgijef

**** bellicheck. at the end of the day he can take his 1000000 victories, super bowl trophies, records, and all - he will still be a ****ty person.

eventually he wont have football left to cover him.

im just glad, win or lose this sunday (and every sunday) that we have a head coach who does things the right way. gibbs playcalling might piss me off sometimes, but at least he is a stand up guy. thats more important than football.

tgijef

Archived