Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Possible Draft and trade

BlackMagic21

I'd say unless Glenn Dorsey, Calais Campbell or Chris Long are available at our pick, we stick with the defense and the personnel we have and draft Offensive linemen with our first 2 picks, like we did in 1981 when we took Grimm and May back to back. Then we picked up Jacoby as a FA (Heyer is our Jacoby) and we have some young O-linemen to take over.

Take Defense with the 3rd rounder and get a decent BIG receiver in Free Agency like Bryant Johnson of Arizona.

My thoughts exactly. If a top notch prospect like Chris Long is available, take em. If not, draft O line in rounds 1 and 2. OT then G or 2 G's. Pick up the WR in free agency.

Talk of trades for Chad Johnson and such are what the old Dan Snyder would do.

Why do people insist on not using punctuation it makes it so hard to read when they dont use it its like really hard i dont like it it makes me feel angry and people really need to learn how to spell the word lose its not loose but its lose why do people want to trade portis he is our best running back betts was good last year but he has shown ball holding issues the bengals would never let chad go for that cheap we should think about drafting o line and tall receivers in the draft can you read this

I think so. Barely. Ha ha.

Why do people insist on not using punctuation it makes it so hard to read when they dont use it its like really hard i dont like it it makes me feel angry and people really need to learn how to spell the word lose its not loose but its lose why do people want to trade portis he is our best running back betts was good last year but he has shown ball holding issues the bengals would never let chad go for that cheap we should think about drafting o line and tall receivers in the draft can you read this

I think so. Barely. Ha ha.

Archived