Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jacksonville in search for a veteran quarterback

JosephGibbs

Hypothetical, but since the Jaguars need a QB, what would the redskins want in exchange for Mark Brunell?

I think Reggie Williams has alot of upside and potential although he is not performing this year. Not sure if the skins would be interested in him since we picked up McCardell.

HTTR

Hypothetical, but since the Jaguars need a QB, what would the redskins want in exchange for Mark Brunell?

I think Reggie Williams has alot of upside and potential although he is not performing this year. Not sure if the skins would be interested in him since we picked up McCardell.

HTTR

wr matt jones (6-6, 232 lbs) and a pick? You know Brunell would love going back to Jacksonville to be a potential starter and we need the big receiving threat so makes sense to me (although both will probably be released at the end of the year).

wr matt jones (6-6, 232 lbs) and a pick? You know Brunell would love going back to Jacksonville to be a potential starter and we need the big receiving threat so makes sense to me (although both will probably be released at the end of the year).

Trade deadline has already passed so unless you are talking about the offseason it's a no go.

Can't trade anymore, we could possibly work out a waiver deal, but unlike baseball it's a lot harder to work out a deal like that. Any team could claim a players rights just to block him from going to a divisional oponnent and then everyone would be screwed.

Trade deadline has already passed so unless you are talking about the offseason it's a no go.

Can't trade anymore, we could possibly work out a waiver deal, but unlike baseball it's a lot harder to work out a deal like that. Any team could claim a players rights just to block him from going to a divisional oponnent and then everyone would be screwed.

Why would a divisional opponent not want Brunell to start for the Jags? If anything, the Cowboys, Eagles, or Giants might block the trade just so that we can't get rid of him. :)

Why would a divisional opponent not want Brunell to start for the Jags? If anything, the Cowboys, Eagles, or Giants might block the trade just so that we can't get rid of him. :)

jones and a pick for MB8....my gosh i would drive him to jax myself!!!

jones and a pick for MB8....my gosh i would drive him to jax myself!!!

Archived