Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

INT or not on 2pt conversion

crank

I assume the offensive player with the ball would have to somehow end up all the way in their endzone and be tackled. In other words, never gonna happen.

I don't know, maybe Andre Carter can pick up Brady and carry him to the other side of the field on Sunday, and then drop him in the other endzone for a safety. The refs would probably blow it dead though, the jerks

I assume the offensive player with the ball would have to somehow end up all the way in their endzone and be tackled. In other words, never gonna happen.

I don't know, maybe Andre Carter can pick up Brady and carry him to the other side of the field on Sunday, and then drop him in the other endzone for a safety. The refs would probably blow it dead though, the jerks

OK people let the master help you all....J/K.....

Since you cannot return an INT on a 2-point conversion for any points what-so-ever...it is NOT listed as an INT....

Same goes with extra points...You cannot advance the Ball after a blocked extra point for any reason for points or whatever...Both of these scenarios are a dead Ball!The play is over...

(now in college,if you go for the 2-point conversion and it get's picked...you can return it for a 2 point score!)

Now... the one thing you CAN do in the NFL is when a team lines up for a FG and the kick is short,you can return the ball for a TD...(This happened with the Ravens a few years back if any of you remember?)

I hoped I solved any questions any of you have!

OK people let the master help you all....J/K.....

Since you cannot return an INT on a 2-point conversion for any points what-so-ever...it is NOT listed as an INT....

Same goes with extra points...You cannot advance the Ball after a blocked extra point for any reason for points or whatever...Both of these scenarios are a dead Ball!The play is over...

(now in college,if you go for the 2-point conversion and it get's picked...you can return it for a 2 point score!)

Now... the one thing you CAN do in the NFL is when a team lines up for a FG and the kick is short,you can return the ball for a TD...(This happened with the Ravens a few years back if any of you remember?)

I hoped I solved any questions any of you have!

Archived