Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Strength of schedule to date

Mania

Following is the strength of schedule through week 7 for the Skins, Giants, and Cowboys. I also added in the Patriots.

The Skins have played teams through 6 weeks with a total record of 20-18 or 52.6%. Over the last 4 weeks 18-8 or 69.2%.

The Cowboys have played teams through 7 weeks with a total record of 19-27 or 41.3%. Over the last 4 weeks 11-15 or 42.3%

The Giants have played teams through 7 weeks with a total record of 20-26 or 43.4%. Over the last 4 weeks 5-22 or 18.5%.

The Patriots though 7 games 17-28 or 37.7% or 11-15 42.3%.

The Giants schedule over the last 4 weeks is alarming and they play the Dolphins whom are 0-7. No wonder the Giants are on a roll. The last good team they played was us.

Any comments.

Taken from another thread...

Dallas/Giants won the easy games they are supposed to--that is more than we can say.

All this talk about overrated and underrated / Strength of schedule is BS.

You are what you are--as indicated by your record. At the end of this week we will in all probability be a 4-3 team, above average, nothing more.

Dallas is the best team in the conference right now because they have the best record. . .they could lose two games after we lose to Pats, and still be tied with us. . .

I hope we beat them, but until we do, stop making excuses, which is a habit of losers, and give the team that is winning the credit that is due. If we had won at GB and NY, you would laugh at teams that called us overrated, just like they do at guys like you.

If Dallas/Giants is that overrated, we should beat them. . .

The text in red was added by me.

Following is the strength of schedule through week 7 for the Skins, Giants, and Cowboys.

The Skins have played teams through 6 weeks with a total record of 20-18 or 52.6%. Over the last 4 weeks 18-8 or 69.2%.

The Cowboys have played teams through 7 weeks with a total record of 19-27 or 41.3%. Over the last 4 weeks 11-15 or 42.3%

The Cowboys have played teams through 7 weeks with a total record of 20-26 or 43.4%. Over the last 4 weeks 5-22 or 18.5%.

The Giants schedule over the last 4 weeks is alarming and they play the Dolphins whom are 0-7. No wonder the Giants are on a roll. The last good team they played was us.

Any comments.

I have been keeping track of this as well. And its really shocking how shallow the the ESPN analysis is despite this information that even the common fan can put together. All I'm hearing about is the GGGGG-men and their pass rush and The Cowgirls but they are still reluctant to say much about us. We have played tougher teams and the loses are going to pile up for the Giants and Cowgirls over the 4-6 games.

Check your typo. Cowboys/Giants.

Thoughts? Defense is good enough to win. Offense isn't. They need to let Campbell loose like in the Detroit game. Until then, this offense will continue to struggle and the games will be close like against Arizona.

Its hard to let Campbell loose when the O-line is full of backups that haven't had alot of playing time together. Campbell isn't as comfortable in the pocket as he was when Randy Thomas and Jansen were there.

When the O-line can get healthier you'll notice Campbell will have some career games. :2cents:

Umm, Dallas & NYG will probably finish with 10 wins at a minimum. regardless of how tough their schedule is...

The sad thing is I could see Dallas winning 13 games pretty easily.

In order to compete for the division, we need to (at a minimum) win our last 4 home games (Philly, Buffalo, Chi, Dallas) and win @ Minnesota, NYJ, and TB.

That gets us 11 wins. Hopefully that will win the division.

Archived