Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sean taylor needs to step it up! (Merged)

headhunter39

You must have not noticed, but Randy is ST's *****. Rookie year Taylor shut down Moss, playoff year when he was with Oakland Taylor shut him down.

Other than the GB game, that Vikings game ST's rookie year (when Moss was straight up dominating) was ST's most impressive performance to date, in my book.

Big recievers have a very hard time with ST, because their usual tricks don't work.

As far as ST hitting randy? I'm sure Rand is going to have a steady diet of bump and run and doubl coverage as much as possible. Springs has been playing like a demon, and he is most important here.

I predict Laron to have a break out game, but I still think we lose. :(

I hope the Pats get over confident and Brady thinks he can just throw a deep jump ball up to Moss like he did at least twice last week, because i'll take ST coming down with the ball.

Hey Ryan, I'm in your class right now, we're using laptops, can you find me?

On Topic, I think that Sean Taylor will get his fair share of opportunities on Sunday, he had a lot of chances against a pass-happy Favre, but of course...the ball was wet..

Ahh yah

Sorry, I forgot to give an uninformed ****fest opinion in the thread.

If you put an uninformed whine in your thread people like it and it qualifies as a good post.

But just plain cold facts and a busted search engine on the site doesnt qualify.

I see now the error of my ways....

wow somebody took his jerkoff pills this morning...

calm down dude, people post stuff that has already been posted all the time and get **** about it. it isnt a big enough deal to get all huffy over.

but please, bring beer this time.

ST vs Randy Moss will be an interesting match up on the long bombs.

A match up that Taylor won when we played the Vikings.

This is kind of a strange thread. If anyone needs to step up in this game it's a handful of players on the offense. Namely Clinton Portis and Santana Moss. If the faces of our offense can't make plays in this game we will get blown out.

Archived