Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sean taylor needs to step it up! (Merged)

headhunter39

if we are to have a chance in this game. i have noticed, as im sure most of you have too, that nearly all of ST's picks have come from long bombs where the quarterback has to put air under the ball. well no one else has thrown more of those passes this year than tom brady. there is no question in my mind that the pats offense is gonna look to strike deep at any chance they get, and it will be sean taylor who makes them regret it. if he can shut down the big play. our defense has a fighting chance :2cents:

Ahh yah

Sorry, I forgot to give an uninformed ****fest opinion in the thread.

If you put an uninformed whine in your thread people like it and it qualifies as a good post.

But just plain cold facts and a busted search engine on the site doesnt qualify.

I see now the error of my ways....

I agree. I was looking at the highlights of the Pats vs. Miami, and thinking that 2 of those TD bombs to Moss would have either ended in an interception or Moss getting laid the **** out, if the Pats were playing us. I hope Brady thinks he can just chuck it up there to Moss, because I think Moss will be thinking twice about stretching out for a high pass with Taylor and Landry back there.

if we are to have a chance in this game. i have noticed, as im sure most of you have too, that nearly all of ST's picks have come from long bombs where the quarterback has to put air under the ball. well no one else has thrown more of those passes this year than tom brady. there is no question in my mind that the pats offense is gonna look to strike deep at any chance they get, and it will be sean taylor who makes them regret it. if he can shut down the big play. our defense has a fighting chance :2cents:

It would defintely be nice to see Brady struggle even a little bit this year. Hopefully he can get a pick or two, not to mention frustrate the heck out of Moss, Welker and Stallworth.

He's been playing extremely great this year, what do you mean step it up. The man has 5 picks, should be 7 but it was wet in GB.

Our Offens and out Coaching staff needs to step up, then we'll have a fighting chance.

ST can not cover Moss. But what he can do is scare him. ST needs to hit him early. even if it costs us 15 yards, it needs to be done.

Make him think twice about the next catch.

You must have not noticed, but Randy is ST's *****. Rookie year Taylor shut down Moss, playoff year when he was with Oakland Taylor shut him down.

Archived