Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

vikings vs. cowpukes

jaydean

on my radio show this past friday, a buddy of mine and i do "the professional pigskins prognosticator program." on the show, i predicted the upset special of the week, to be adrian peterson and the vikings running all over dallas in cowboyland. wouldn't that be a nice gift for the redskins if this happens?

I think the vikings have a shot, but I doubt their gonna run all over dallas like they did the bears last week. I'm not too sure how the vikings passing game is but if it's decent enough to keep the pukes back on the heels somewhat they may be able to get their running game going just enough for them to start setting up playaction over the middle. I think that's the pukes weakness and just maybe they'll be able to score enough points to stay in contention.

Now their defense on the other hand:doh: .It may be a long day for the vikes!!

:dallasuck LETS KICK SOME CARDINAL ***:applause:

The Vikes aren't as bad as everyone is saying-they lost to the Lions in OT(thanks to a missed FG), they lost to a pretty good KC team by 3 on the road, and they were pretty close to beating GB.

Sure, they have some glaring weaknesses, but they could easily be 4-1. Frankly-this game scares me.

You're on point about the Vikings. I think they are a potential playoff team. However, they are not going to beat the Cowboys in Dallas (unfortunately).

Now, my Skins are going to have their hands full when we go up to Minnesota to play them!

Archived