Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patriots Going After Stub Hub

HouseBowlrz

I believe that this whole Stubhub investigation w/the Pats is merely a ploy to revoke the accounts of longtime GAs who happen to hold seats in prime locations, I.E. lower level midfield.

I doubt that Kraft gives a rats tail about people reselling premium and upper deck seating.

It was similar here when Danny got mad at the Post and revoked their seating accounts which happened to be prime, lower level midfield seats they'd had since Griffith Stadium. Notice how the TD Club was formed shortly there after? No proof, I'm just sayin'.

I doubt that the Redskins TO cares what you do w/ your upper deck and premium seating when you consider the fact that they have trouble selling those seats.

I agree with both Skinsfan and Goskins above. Selling above face or cost or whatever is the ticket owner's business. But here on extremeskins, selling above cost on this site in order to take advantage of the enthusiasm of a fellow member and Redskins fan for the purpose of profit is wrong. And so is buying at face or cost on this site from a fellow member for the purpose of reselling (not just tickets, but anything Redskins related). That is certainly wrong as well. That guy that bought that game jersey for $400 in order to resell it at triple price comes to mind...

Speaking of cost, has anybody noticed the price of Cowboys tickets? Holy mackeral, they've gone up at least a hundred dollars to two hundred dollars a pair over the past month...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300163018927&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D300163018927%26fvi%3D1

I agree with both Skinsfan and Goskins above. Selling above face or cost or whatever is the ticket owner's business. But here on extremeskins, selling above cost on this site in order to take advantage of the enthusiasm of a fellow member and Redskins fan for the purpose of profit is wrong. And so is buying at face or cost on this site from a fellow member for the purpose of reselling (not just tickets, but anything Redskins related). That is certainly wrong as well. That guy that bought that game jersey for $400 in order to resell it at triple price comes to mind...

Speaking of cost, has anybody noticed the price of Cowboys tickets? Holy mackeral, they've gone up at least a hundred dollars to two hundred dollars a pair over the past month...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300163018927&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D300163018927%26fvi%3D1

OK, I saw the "I" but I thought you were making a statement about others as well. My mistake. BTW, the shoe doesn't fit but thanks for your concern...

Honestly, I think everyone is taking things too seriously about tickets. Wrong? Reprehensible? Look, I'm as big a fan as anybody but why are Redskins tickets any different than homes or Corvettes? Would you sell a beautiful Corvette only at cost just so another Corvette lover would get it? Ironically, I would think a true Corvette lover would understand the value of the Corvette more than anybody and as such, be willing to pay MORE for it.

Every place has its own protocol and I understand that ES does things differently than EB or SH so I know now not to sell marked up tickets here. Frankly I've been amazed at the generosity of some folks here on this site! I'm relatively new to ES so I will be curious to see how many face value (or below) tickets change hands on ES for the Cowboys game, especially if the game is pretty hot...

Fair enough. ;)

Some of us,(me included), are fanatics!

Welcome to the board!

OK, I saw the "I" but I thought you were making a statement about others as well. My mistake. BTW, the shoe doesn't fit but thanks for your concern...

Honestly, I think everyone is taking things too seriously about tickets. Wrong? Reprehensible? Look, I'm as big a fan as anybody but why are Redskins tickets any different than homes or Corvettes? Would you sell a beautiful Corvette only at cost just so another Corvette lover would get it? Ironically, I would think a true Corvette lover would understand the value of the Corvette more than anybody and as such, be willing to pay MORE for it.

Every place has its own protocol and I understand that ES does things differently than EB or SH so I know now not to sell marked up tickets here. Frankly I've been amazed at the generosity of some folks here on this site! I'm relatively new to ES so I will be curious to see how many face value (or below) tickets change hands on ES for the Cowboys game, especially if the game is pretty hot...

Fair enough. ;)

Some of us,(me included), are fanatics!

Welcome to the board!

Archived