Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

so far we are one dimentional team

bertoskins

aside from the lions game we cannot show our offensive game,

can a one dimentional team win it all just like the ravens or the colts

The team that wins it all will have to beat the Colts or Patriots.

NO one dimensional team will beat either.

On a very good day you might hold either O to 21 to 28 points--and this would be playing EXCEPTIONAL defense at the 21 point level.

That means your O has to step up. Take the Pats--a franchise cover corner, dominant DL, a slew of stud LBs. . .the defense is also quite good, and would devour our OL.

Did you read my post? Because it seems we play hard after embarassing losses and put it in cruise control after big-time wins.

To be fair, we only "put it in cruise control" once, and that was against the Giants. Sometimes teams lose without getting lazy, and we just didn't execute well on Sunday, hard as we tried. And we've only had one blowout win all year, so I wouldn't expect another with bated breath.

And think of it this way, which team would YOU play harder against, the Cards or the Patriots?

To be fair, we only "put it in cruise control" once, and that was against the Giants. Sometimes teams lose without getting lazy, and we just didn't execute well on Sunday, hard as we tried. And we've only had one blowout win all year, so I wouldn't expect another with bated breath.

And think of it this way, which team would YOU play harder against, the Cards or the Patriots?

I realize that we did try hard Sunday and came up short. But look at the past few seasons, there have been at least one of these every season, remember in '05 how we blew out San Fran, then went on to get shutout in NY? Then it happened against NY again in '06 after that big win against Jacksonville (we later found out that our team just wasn't good that year). But it's getting to the point where this is to expected after a big win.

I'd like a fumble to bounce our way once in awhile... :rolleyes:

tell me about it.

i've lost count how many fumbles our defense causes, and they all seem to bounce right back to the one offensive guy in a sea of burgundy and gold, or it skids out of bounds, (or the refs blow the call).

lady luck has not been on our side much this year.

Archived