Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey skinsfan44!

Crazy4Cowboys

Hey sis. Yes everyone, Crazy4Cowboys is my sister. She is also knowen as the "black sheep of the family".:laugh:

An ol' boyfriend of her's brainwashed her into being a Cowpuke fan and she still has "stars" in her eyes.

Well, welcome aboard and with your handle, you will get alot of posters raging on you.:D

Don't tell me later that I didn't warn you.

:silly:

Egads 44! didn't you tell her about this place? :silly: Cowboys fan eh? Hmmmmm.. I know there is a a 12 step program out there somewhere for that particular problem. Time to be an intervensionist 44. :silly: (Just kidding C4C) ;)

:cheers:

Oh. And a sincere welcome C4C. (even if you are a Cowboys fan. :silly: ). Careful around some of these guys now.

A true fan sticks with their team, no matter what (no offense meant to your sister riggins44). Whether they are World Champions or have back-to-back-to-back losing seasons shouldn't change your loyality. Sorry to break it to ya, but I'm a Cowboys fan for life. I'm not that cold hearted though. When the Skins are in the playoffs and the Cowboys aren't, I do root for the Skins.

Archived