Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tired of the whole "OMG Romo kept his composure blah blah blah"

NoCalMike

I've become apathetic to it all. Anytime he comes on TV I just become numb and fall into a trance and only snap out of it until he's gone. I don't even hear what he's saying.

Sounds kinda gay. Maybe you should change your username to ROMOSEXUAL to better reflect your obsession. Hope you're not touching anything you shouldn't during these episodes:laugh:

There are people that are putting Romo sits to pee in the same league as Favre and Brady just because of the numbers Romo sits to pee has put up in his young career....Does he belong there yet....No.... but he is one of the best young QB's in the league so he is going to get alot of press time.....This whole Favre comparison started because that is who Romo sits to pee has admired his whole life and grew up wanting to be just like him......Is Favre a great QB yes..he has earned that right.....One day Romo sits to pee may earn that right also and he has many more years in this league to do just that.....But the people that only want to talk about last weeks game and the number of ints he tossed better go look at Favre's stats if they want to see ints...because he has many....so trying to feed that line of bull is not going to fly because if you believe that theory Favre must stink also....and we all know that is not true

And so are Derek Anderson in Cleveland, Matt Shaub in Houston and Campbell in Washington. All of them are having good seasons. 2 of the QB's mentioned have winning records. But no slobber fest for them.

And so are Derek Anderson in Cleveland, Matt Shaub in Houston and Campbell in Washington. All of them are having good seasons. 2 of the QB's mentioned have winning records. But no slobber fest for them.

And this is my fault?????? I dont see my name anywhere out there in the sporting news...You can hate the press all you want but dont hate my QB just because he is the one getting it all

all you just did right there was babble on and then in the end support my argument.

Favre has a SB ring and 2 MVP awards. What the hell does Romo sits to pee have? A bunch of hype and BS. In one breath you say he shouldnt be compared to him, but then you turn around and defend the comparison by comparing Favre's INTs with Romo sits to pee's.

Romo sits to pee is too damn young and unproven to be compared with a future HOF, a Super Bowl winner, 2 MVP having QB. He isnt even comparible to Mark Rypien yet. Why dont you just stop the hype machine and let time tell it's tale.

I support him because if you read any of these post that is all that is being talk about... is Romo sits to pee and his 5 int's so he must suck and always will....People are looking at anything to bust him down and they are having a feast on his last game....so being an anti homer for a player or team can make you look just as bad or even worst than being a homer if you ask me

No one on this board can tell the future so who knows how he is going to turn out...But Romo sits to pee has had many more good games then he has had bad so all I can do is play the odds right know

Archived