Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tired of the whole "OMG Romo kept his composure blah blah blah"

NoCalMike

I mean lets get real about the game Monday. Despite Romo sits to pee's performance, the Cowboys defense, and the fact that the Bills were starting a rookie QB and fielding a 1-3 team had A LOT to do with the fact that the Cowboys were in position to win the game. If Romo sits to pee throws 5 INTs against just about any other team in this league, the Cowboys would have never been in any kind of position to win the game.

The special teams and Dallas's defense is what kept them in the game, it was hardly some "great comeback" by Tony Romo sits to pee which is what is trying to be spun. Now if the Cowboys were down by twenty one points or so going into the fourth quarter, that would be a different story, but despite all of Romo sits to pee's mistakes, the Cowboys were never down enough points to be out of the game.

I don't expect any team to win when their QB turns the ball over 6 times. Not even Pats or Colts. The Cowboys win is directly an attribute of the Bills' coach being an idiot and the fact that our defense shutdown their offense.

Regardless, every QB goes throw that kind of games couple of times in their life! (Maybe not) If anyone is praising Romo sits to pee for the performance against the Bills then obviously they're in love with Romo sits to pee or just lack the football intelligence.

I don't expect any team to win when their QB turns the ball over 6 times. Not even Pats or Colts. The Cowboys win is directly an attribute of the Bills' coach being an idiot and the fact that our defense shutdown their offense.

Regardless, every QB goes throw that kind of games couple of times in their life! (Maybe not) If anyone is praising Romo sits to pee for the performance against the Bills then obviously they're in love with Romo sits to pee or just lack the football intelligence.

People tend to forget he played last year.

He had several stinkers last year.

He's an average qb behind a line that is playing lights out...

Were it not for a lucky bounce, some suspect time keeping and a stupid coach, Romo sits to pee would be Rex today.

Hey, but I can wait for the dismantling NE is going to put on the pukes...

I'm pretty sure the Pats can win against the Brown even with 6+ turnover. This is the Brown you're talking about.

People tend to forget he played last year.

He had several stinkers last year.

He's an average qb behind a line that is playing lights out...

Were it not for a lucky bounce, some suspect time keeping and a stupid coach, Romo sits to pee would be Rex today.

Hey, but I can wait for the dismantling NE is going to put on the pukes...

To call him an average QB is absurd. He might have an average arm, but he has above average mobility and he is an extremely competitive guy. Take a look at his numbers. Even with the stinker that he put up last Monday, he still has great numbers and he will rebound this weekend.

To call him an average QB is absurd. He might have an average arm, but he has above average mobility and he is an extremely competitive guy. Take a look at his numbers. Even with the stinker that he put up last Monday, he still has great numbers and he will rebound this weekend.

When he starts beating good teams on a regular basis, then we can be generous with the accolades...

Average isn't a bad thing...

You forget to add "extremely lucky" too. Many of his "good" plays is only inches away from being a very bad play. Maybe it is his skills that make these plays happen but you can't depend on it forever. The only reason Farve has been getting away with it because his arm is extremely strong and he can fit balls in spaces no other QB can. I can't say the same about Romo sits to pee.

That is the first time in my life I've seen a qb get praised for a 5 int and 1 fumble day in my life. It is truly disgusting. :puke:

brady threw 3 in the chargers playoff game and the media spun the same garbage about him. i know he gets more leeway because hes tom brady, but when good QBs have garbage performances in wins, the media somehow gets excited.

brady threw 3 in the chargers playoff game and the media spun the same garbage about him. i know he gets more leeway because hes tom brady, but when good QBs have garbage performances in wins, the media somehow gets excited.

Brady's 3 INTs against the best AFC team>>>>>>>>>>>Romo sits to pee's 6 turnovers against one of the worst teams

And at least Brady has done something in his career.

I don't think Romo sits to pee is a bad QB at all. He is a good QB. I am just speaking about Monday's game specifically, and the whole "keeping his composure" spin. I mean, lets get real, it is a lot easier to "keep your composure" after 5 INTS when you look up at the scoreboard and there is still a reasonable chance to win. Had the Buffalo Bills been smart with the football, Romo sits to pee's final INT would have sealed the game.

Also, on the winning FG Drive, why is the coach not having the Bills Defense PRESS? With Seven(or less)seconds left on the clock everyone knows the Cowboys are just aiming to get 5 or so yards to make it a closer FG, yet the defense is in prevent mode, trying to prevent a TD pass!?! Seriously WTF. They gave so much cushion that Crayton, had he not been heading toward the sideline, could have turned up field for 10-15 more yards. Stupid, STUPID coaching.

It all comes back to ESPN having to save face due to its two-hour Cowboy promotion before the game. Their little "Dirty Sexy Money" joke ("Tony Romo sits to pee is so yummy"), and them razzing the one guy that picked the Bills like he lost his mind.

They had/have so much invested in Tony Promo they have to spin it the best they can to keep that boat afloat.

You forget to add "extremely lucky" too. Many of his "good" plays is only inches away from being a very bad play. Maybe it is his skills that make these plays happen but you can't depend on it forever. The only reason Farve has been getting away with it because his arm is extremely strong and he can fit balls in spaces no other QB can. I can't say the same about Romo sits to pee.

I think a player can be lucky on any given pass or even game but being lucky for the better part of a full season starts to really stretch things. How long can one person be considered lucky? One season, two seasons, 10 yr career?

If you believe in good luck then there must be bad luck too. I guess Romo sits to pee's poor performance last week must have simply been "bad luck" trying to counterbalance all that wonderful good luck he has had. That's a relief, I was concerned it may have had something to do with poor coverage reads or inability to maintain his composure when things start going bad.

Everyone is all over Romo sits to pee because he has had great games this year and then stunk up the place against the Bills. As a fan I am glad his bad game was against the Bills and not another team or we might of lost...Any other QB in this league can have a bad day also...But Romo sits to pee being Romo sits to pee he some how put it all together in the last few minutes of the game and came out smelling like a rose even with all of his mistakes because Dallas won the game and that is all that matters as this is a team sport....... I dont care if Romo sits to pee gets sacked 12 times against the Pats and only throws for 80 yards...winning the game is all that matters be it on defense, our running game or special teams play...All I want is the win

]']Brady's 3 INTs against the best AFC team>>>>>>>>>>>Romo sits to pee's 6 turnovers against one of the worst teams

And at least Brady has done something in his career.

I couldnt agree with you more. All the comparisons to Favre and now Brady are just stupid. These guys have all won the big dance and have MVPs under their belts. Romo sits to pee just came off a 5 INT and 1 fumble game and you are STILL comparing him to those 2.

Talk about Homers..:doh:

I couldnt agree with you more. All the comparisons to Favre and now Brady are just stupid. These guys have all won the big dance and have MVPs under their belts. Romo sits to pee just came off a 5 INT and 1 fumble game and you are STILL comparing him to those 2.

There are people that are putting Romo sits to pee in the same league as Favre and Brady just because of the numbers Romo sits to pee has put up in his young career....Does he belong there yet....No.... but he is one of the best young QB's in the league so he is going to get alot of press time.....This whole Favre comparison started because that is who Romo sits to pee has admired his whole life and grew up wanting to be just like him......Is Favre a great QB yes..he has earned that right.....One day Romo sits to pee may earn that right also and he has many more years in this league to do just that.....But the people that only want to talk about last weeks game and the number of ints he tossed better go look at Favre's stats if they want to see ints...because he has many....so trying to feed that line of bull is not going to fly because if you believe that theory Favre must stink also....and we all know that is not true

There are people that are putting Romo sits to pee in the same league as Favre and Brady just because of the numbers Romo sits to pee has put up in his young career....Does he belong there yet....No.... but he is one of the best young QB's in the league so he is going to get alot of press time.....This whole Favre comparison started because that is who Romo sits to pee has admired his whole life and grew up wanting to be just like him......Is Favre a great QB yes..he has earned that right.....One day Romo sits to pee may earn that right also and he has many more years in this league to do just that.....But the people that only want to talk about last weeks game and the number of ints he tossed better go look at Favre's stats if they want to see ints...because he has many....so trying to feed that line of bull is not going to fly because if you believe that theory Favre must stink also....and we all know that is not true

all you just did right there was babble on and then in the end support my argument.

Favre has a SB ring and 2 MVP awards. What the hell does Romo sits to pee have? A bunch of hype and BS. In one breath you say he shouldnt be compared to him, but then you turn around and defend the comparison by comparing Favre's INTs with Romo sits to pee's.

Romo sits to pee is too damn young and unproven to be compared with a future HOF, a Super Bowl winner, 2 MVP having QB. He isnt even comparible to Mark Rypien yet. Why dont you just stop the hype machine and let time tell it's tale.

And also with Brady, we may witness something we've havent seen. He may break 3 single season records. If he has the game, that I think he will have, he may break two records Peyton is holding. One is the overrated passer rating, which is currently held by Manning(121.1 in '04). Second one is the TD record, currently held by Manning(49), and completion percentage, held by Kenny Anderson(70.5%), which I think is highly underrated in this day of the NFL. If he breaks all three, I don't want to hear about how Romo sits to pee is still in the breath of these two.

Archived