Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will it be pay back Tra Thomas?

JackC

You're totally right Montilar. It's total BS that the leauge will be looking at Arrington more than Thomas. In my humble opinion, Thomas should have been suspended after spearing Lavar.

Once the league gets it in its head that Lavar is bad, then he'll get flagged for every hit he makes. The same thing happened with Mark Carrier.

Screw the NFL.

Here is my opinion.........

Tra was doing his job. He ducked his head, cause it is only natural to do so when u are gonna hit something. He was making sure LaVar satyed down, and the whistle hadn;t blown yet. And if LaVar wants to start a rumble, I doubt he can take Tra or Runyan......he is good, but be real... the only guy who could beat Runyan and Thomas in a rumblw would be Kyle Turley

------------------

There is no I in team, but there is an M-E

I think LaVar will cleanly knock Tre on his arse a few times, and nothing more.

Simon, if the play wasn't over, and the whistle hadn't blown, why did Tre get fined? It was a cheep shot.

joint.gif

------------------

Steal your face right off your head

The best way to settle the score, if any, as both acknowledeged in the "media" (ha, ha), no harm done, is just do their job? Yeah, well so was Ali, Tyson, Frazier, Marciano and Louis. Sh** give me a break! laugh.gif

Well know when these gentleman square off, it will be one of the most scrutinized duels of the decade (maybe).

Let's see what I dug up here. Dwight Stephenson vs. Mean Joe Greene, Joe Jacoby vs. Lawrence Taylor, Jackie Slator vs. Charles Haley, Mike McCormick vs. Sam Huff, Deacon Jones vs. Conrad Dobler, Mike Singletary vs Ron Yary

the list is endless, but the point is made. It's gonna' get ugly, before you see either one of these guys drop any rose pedals. I tell that darn FEDX ticket value just went up a few notches, since this matchup is one the most watched this year. Everbody is gonna' be an official on Sunday and there will be so many instant replays, it may make Deion envious. laugh.gif

[edited.gif by indyskinsfan on December 12, 2001.]

eagles have always had the reputation of being a dirty team.

the bears and giants also had excellent defenses, better than Philly's in fact, but those teams never had the Andre Waters type players.

it all goes with the Philly motto: "hey, if we don't win the game, at least let's win the fight." smile.gif

Archived