Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wildcard Battle??!

jayneal7

I haven't paid much attention to the Lions this season, other than the Philly game. Let's be honest, anytime a team puts up 56 points, 42 at the half, it's probably an aberration. This was proven true since Philly didn't do jack against us or the Giants.

So either the Lions defense is awful, or they had a bad game. I haven't seen or read about any of their other games; what is their defense like? Strong or weak against the run? Against the pass? I can't name anyone on their D except Ernie Sims.

And I agree with the above posters, our D better be ready. I don't think the Tatum Bell/Kevin Jones combo will run much on us, but they've got a lot of good receivers and a QB who likes to air it out. And he has God on his side, don't forget it took a miracle to come back from a concussion or something.

everybody is saying the lions are gonna put up 30+ points..if we play the game we are accustomed to and for the most part it seems like the message board wants to..we are all about ball posession and the more we can run all over these guys the longer they stay off the field and the more they have to play our game

Speaking of Wild Card Battles...

These next 3 weeks are absolutely huge!

Detroit is in 2nd in their Division then GB who is 1st in that same division

Then Arizona who is 2nd in the west.

I know it's still early but we have an opportunity to hand a loss to most of our competition for the wild card. Unless we see a Dallas collapse, these games can make or break our season. I don't want to be sitting here week 17 one game out and saying "if only we had beaten Detroit at home it would be us instead of them."

We gotta bring it for a nice run these next 3 before we have to head to Foxboro.

Archived