Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time for Gibbs to go

krazibones

You have to understand that anything good Saunders does is despite Gibbs' despearate attempts to foil his success. And if something good does happen it was because Gibbs was in the head taking a **** while it happened.

I don't know if "Gibbs' desperate attempts to foil his success" is such a good way to put it.....especially if Saunders success translates into wins.

No i dont know who calls the plays, but that sure wasnt Gibbs who said to have JC line up at WR was it? You cant tell me that you thought the offense played conservative in the 2nd half of the Lions game, as they played conservative in first 3 games ...

Offensively, we STILL didnt play that well in the 2nd half. the defense gave us a safety and the rogers int return. Then Trash set us up for a 2 yard TD on special teams.

And for whoever said Gibbs is a genious, blah blah, yea he is pretty damn smart, maybe even "super smart." Yea he brought in players like Cooley, JC, Dockery, Moss, etc. But damn, he also was the man who made some stupid calls on personell and draft choices. Trading 3 picks for portis, trading a 3rd rounder for Duckett, Archuletta, BLoyd, letting Dock go, trading a 3rd rounder for Brunell, list goes on ...

SO Gibbs isnt ALL THAT GENIOUS ... yea he made a TON of mistakes that everyone on this forum has gripped about. So get off his jock and watch whats really going on ... I love the skins as much as you all do, but i have FINALLY come to reality, most of you havent.

Yeah he also is in the hall of fame. Already took the skins back to the second round of the playoffs. He brought calm and reason to Snyder and the front office. He is a horrible coach where is Steve Spurrier when you need him. Oh yeah he also went to 4 super bowls and won 3 with 3 different qb's and is considered one of the best coaches ever. What a bad coach we have.

Yeah he also is in the hall of fame. Already took the skins back to the second round of the playoffs. He brought calm and reason to Snyder and the front office. He is a horrible coach where is Steve Spurrier when you need him. Oh yeah he also went to 4 super bowls and won 3 with 3 different qb's and is considered one of the best coaches ever. What a bad coach we have.

Yeah, but we only beat the Lions by 31. The Gibbs of old beat them 45-0. He sucks now and should be fired.

Archived