Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs has NO CONFIDENCE

lovemaskins

""each game is gonna be close"

That line is just completely unacceptable. I know that modesty/humility/etc is a great quality but WTF! Does he have no faith in the offense? is he just trying to motivate the offense with this comment? or should he just step aside after this season? I can't believe the playcalling in that 2nd half.

""each game is gonna be close"

That line is just completely unacceptable. I know that modesty/humility/etc is a great quality but WTF! Does he have no faith in the offense? is he just trying to motivate the offense with this comment? or should he just step aside after this season? I can't believe the playcalling in that 2nd half.

Yeah, the more I think about that, I feel bad for Saunders and the offense having to hear that after being up 17-3. And for that matter the defense, too.

First of all, it's not completely true. A lot of games go down the last minute now, but not all of them.

And even if it were true, it's a terrible thing to say as the leader of the team.

Nope, I'm not buying it.

This is year 4.

If he learned then he did it the first and maybe 2nd year. Right now it's just stubbornness. He is the definition of playing not to lose. No confidence whatsoever. I could understand if he had just taken over this team but this is year 4. This is his team, his hand picked guys. If you can't have confidence in that then you never will. :2cents:

Yeah, the more I think about that, I feel bad for Saunders and the offense having to hear that after being up 17-3. And for that matter the defense, too.

First of all, it's not completely true. A lot of games go down the last minute now, but not all of them.

And even if it were true, it's a terrible thing to say as the leader of the team.

Bingo, this is what I've been saying all along. It's not that we don't love Gibbs but when you're trying to change the mentality of an organization, you have to start with the mindset. A mindset that we expect to smash you and if not def win the close ones because we're better. We can have that attitude and still not be ****y and respect other teams. You think the Ravens and Ray Lewis don't expect to smoke you every week. Teams are afraid of them and their play makes teams understand why to you should be afraid of them.

Archived