Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im sick of Burmuda Grass...anyone else?(ES Garden Club)

unsonny

in honor of the "Im......" thread craze that's about to begin :cheers:

I just spent 30 minutes ripping out a small section of our garden of all the Burmada Grass...and as you can see the stuff is a WEED MONSTER, just look at how much came out of just a small section - WTF :mad:

IMG_5404.jpg

That stuff is tough to get rid of.

I had a neighbor who had two patches near his driveway that formed just from the clippings of his golf shoes as he walked in his house after playing rounds of golf. He had to spray it twice and dig it up and replace soil to get the fescue back in there.

Thats not Bermuda grass is it? I thought Bermuda grass was really flat. The stuff they put on soccer/football fields that makes it like a pillow?
That's 419 Bermuda. Same family, different type, and costs roughly 1500% more than regular.
Wiregrass.....good luck with that. My guess is you did not get all of it. I know in MD it is supposed to be against the law to plan this type of grass on a residential law for just this reason.
I know nothing about the laws up there, but why would they make a law preventing a grass people can plant to rid their yard of weeds and not have to cut it except in the summer time? :whoknows:

2190463-marijuana_plantations_almaty_kazakhstan-Almaty.jpg

Here's a shot of my walking path up through the backyard. I'm not sure what kind of plants they are, but since I planted them, I can't get rincewind to leave. :laugh:

I can't wait till we move up there to WV.

:D

BTW we are told the end of next month the house will be done.

October harvest?

:cough:

Archived