Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 1,000th Post

Touchdown Redskins

Dear ESers,

This is my 1000th post, and since such landmarks are usually celebrated by a new thread, I decided to write one. I haven't been here long, but I must tell you, ES is quite addictive, and I appreciate arguing, joking, and yelling about the Skins with you guys on all matters. As I live in Philadelphia, this is my only outlet to complain about or analyze the Skins.

As I am a fan of math in general, I love statistical arguments, and I wanted to post of one here. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to analyze at the moment, so instead I'll simply say "HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!" and go on posting. Only 9,000 more posts until I'm in the Ring of Fame, and 99,000 posts until I get the God avatar ;).

HTTR!!!

- TD Redskins

1. Ok Congrats on the 1,000th post especially in such short time. I have been on here way longer than you and I still do not have 1000. :applause:

2. Thanks for keeping the tradition going of starting threads for milestone numbers. :doh:

Sorry, I'm only going to do this every 5,000 posts from now on. I didn't post at 500 because I think that's not really a milestone. Hopefully I'll have something better to say at 5,000.

Archived