Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In desperate need of help: Redskins v. Feagles

RIDETHEWALRUS

Basically I need someone to tell me how I can view the Redskins Eagles game in its entirety...explanation follows.

I scheduled a flight home for my grandmothers 90th birthday party and made sure I had flights that would put me home before 7:00 texas time. United went ahead and changed my flight because I am an irrelevant mileage customer. Said flight lasted for the majority of the game; I saw the first series (and Cooley's drop:doh:) and I saw the last 4 minutes (and Landry's hit:notworthy). However everything else I know through posts and stuying the play by play. I thought I would be able to watch it via Yahoo/NFL gamepass (like I did when overseas), but Ihave been informed it does not work for domestic viewers. I have not missed a game in over 7 years and would be fairly upset if I do not manage some way to view this great victory. If anybody can help I would appreciate it beyond belief.

Basically I need someone to tell me how I can view the Redskins Eagles game in its entirety...explanation follows.

I scheduled a flight home for my grandmothers 90th birthday party and made sure I had flights that would put me home before 7:00 texas time. United went ahead and changed my flight because I am an irrelevant mileage customer. Said flight lasted for the majority of the game; I saw the first series (and Cooley's drop:doh:) and I saw the last 4 minutes (and Landry's hit:notworthy). However everything else I know through posts and stuying the play by play. I thought I would be able to watch it via Yahoo/NFL gamepass (like I did when overseas), but Ihave been informed it does not work for domestic viewers. I have not missed a game in over 7 years and would be fairly upset if I do not manage some way to view this great victory. If anybody can help I would appreciate it beyond belief.

PM me

Archived