Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs. Sheagels torrent is up

alright, so im confused. When I hit "download this torrent", i hit save, then it goes for like a second, then comes up asking whether i want to open it or open folder, and nothing happens...

what do I need to do?

You need a torrent application, such as Azureus, to open the torrent file so you may download the file.

All my invites are gone, that was quick,lol.

Join up at tenyardtorrents.com. They have a invite request forum and you can possibly get one there.

If someone has an old VHS of the Skins Dallas NFCCG in 82 or Superbowl 17, I'll pay to dupe a VHS copy, and get it up as a torrent.

Right now, the only SBs circulating are XVIII, XXII, and XXVI.

Yeah, I've been trying to join for a while, but never receive an invite, or by the time I see invite codes, they are all used. Oh well, one of these times, I suppose!

Does anyone have any invites left? I'm dying to get my hands on this! I had to watch the game with Sopcast on my laptop turned on mute. :doh: It was so blurry the only way I could recognize players is by a mixture of position and physique. :laugh:

If anyone has an invite, I'd really appreciate it a lot.

Hey guys sorry if I'm too late here, but I'd love an invite too, just tried downloading it was told I needed an invite. Not really sure how this works, but if someone could hook me up with one that would be great. I got to watch the game monday night, however it was with a bunch of people and I missed quite a bit of action from people being in the way and homer Eagles fans being too loud and what not. Thanks a lot if anyone can hook me up. Hail to the Redskins!!!

Archived