Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs. Sheagels torrent is up

Hey, gang. Just checked, and the torrent from last night's game has already been posted (as of 17 minutes ago; good timing on my part, I guess). Attempting to download now. No seeder at the moment, but that should change.

It's not HD. Maybe someone else will seed it in HD. No telling.

Here be the link:

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1356102/7649784/

im not good with torrents how do I download it?

If you use Windows I would use uTorrent for downloading torrents. If you have a mac( :) ) I would use Transmission.

You have you sign up for an account to download anything from demonoid, so here is an invitation code:nf6tso92gpkse5412yh9prdl8lisctxc4oglp0j8 . After you sign up for demonoid go ahead and download the torrent from this link (http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1356102/7649784/) and open it up with whatever program you download (uTorrent/Transmission)

jaltenhe, Torrents are the best things ever. That is if you like free music, programs, games, and movies!

I know it's a lot to ask, especially for such a large file, but does anyone think they might be able to host the file itself somehow? I can't really use torrents here at school, and would love to get a copy of the game.

Yeah, if someone could do that, that would be awesome. I cant use torrents at school either but would really like to see the game

I know it's a lot to ask, especially for such a large file, but does anyone think they might be able to host the file itself somehow? I can't really use torrents here at school, and would love to get a copy of the game.

Yeah, I'll see what I can do when the file is complete.

All my invites are gone, that was quick,lol.

Join up at tenyardtorrents.com. They have a invite request forum and you can possibly get one there.

If someone has an old VHS of the Skins Dallas NFCCG in 82 or Superbowl 17, I'll pay to dupe a VHS copy, and get it up as a torrent.

Right now, the only SBs circulating are XVIII, XXII, and XXVI.

Archived