Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TRPB's week 2 NFC power rankings

TonyRomoProBowl

I wonder what J.C.'s YPC will be after facing the Giants?

It may help him look a lil better after facing the Giants great secondary ;)

Who really cares who has the better yac, its about wins and losses, so far we are even in that category.

your right.:applause:

Who would have thought through just 2 games, the Cowboys would have a better running game and O-line then the Skins. I sure hope that trend continues, but I seriously doubt that it will. Ofcourse with the major injurues to the Skins on the line it might just continue that way......It shows that 2 weeks cant give you enogh to make a jundment.

I hate injuries........its a necessary evil in the game that i despise!

Mr. DinkAndDunk has had a good game and a below average game...he's just an average qb.

And, since I didn't get a link to the methodology from TEK, let me ask point blank...those dropped passes...were they 20-30 yards down field or in the dink and dunk range? Now, I didn't see the game, but I heard there were a lot of drops in the dink and dunk range.

Its a well guarded secret TR1. I can't get you that information. Obviously, its way more involved than just looking at where the reciever caught the ball and then looking at where he was tackled to figure up the YAC.

:doh:

Have you fellas actually watched the games?

JC is averaging 10.1 yards per completion... this does not include YAC.

Romo sits to pee is averaging 10.5 yards per completion... this does not include YAC.

So.. if Romo sits to pee is dinking and dunking.. then JC is too. And, how in the world does someone dink and dunk and average 10.5 yards per completion?

Of course I've watched the games. I don't keep track of things like YAC while I'm watching, though. I'm too busy trying to throw voodoo curses at Romo sits to pee.

How do you arrive at 10.1 per completion with out the YAC? I'm too lazy to figure it out.

There is plenty of "lack of understanding" about the other person's view on both of our sides. I think it is very "normal" to read/post about my favorite team in an appropriate forum like ATL (a non-skin forum on a skin board). You question why I post or even should be allowed to post here. I read/post here because I enjoy talking about the Cowboys/NFCE (like you) and believe the board was set up to allow that as long as I do so in a respectful and non-trolling manner

Nobody is saying don't post here. I'm saying you saying for me to get a life because I'm posting in Cowboys threads on a Redskins board is downright dumb considering you're a Cowboys fan posting on a Redskins board about the Cowboys.

Seriously, it's not that hard, and you've taken a silly of the cuff comment like "get a room" and turned it into a something spectacularly ridiculous.

Get a sense of humor and stop coloring your crap red, because it's irritating to read that way.

Of course I've watched the games. I don't keep track of things like YAC while I'm watching, though. I'm too busy trying to throw voodoo curses at Romo sits to pee.

How do you arrive at 10.1 per completion with out the YAC? I'm too lazy to figure it out.

I didn't expect anyone to keep track of YAC. haha

Total Passing Yards minus Total YAC divided by # of Completions = Average Yards each completed pass is in the Air.

531 - 224 / 29 = 10.59 for Romo sits to pee

431 - 148 / 28 - 10.1 for Campbell

I didn't expect anyone to keep track of YAC. haha

Total Passing Yards minus Total YAC divided by # of Completions = Average Yards each completed pass is in the Air.

531 - 224 / 29 = 10.59 for Romo sits to pee

431 - 148 / 28 - 10.1 for Campbell

That's kind of what I thought. Thanks for doing the math to confirm it. :silly:

Anyway, the way I see it, JC is great and Romo sits to pee stinks. Any questions?

Can I get a link to your stats?

At first blush, I'd say 17 of 32 qbs? That seems pedestrian.

And let me give you a stat and a LINK...Romo sits to pee is ranked #33 in completion percentage.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?conf=ALL&d-447263-o=2&tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=PASSING_YARDS&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=PASSING_COMPLETION_PERCENTAGE&d-447263-n=1

Let's chat after the Bears game... :laugh:

You said you wanted to chat after the game. What have you got? If you just want to admit Romo sits to pee is not MRdinkanddunk we could finally end this after 3 weeks.

If not, I would be more than happy to continue giving stats to destroy your statless assertions. I can re-watch and give stats of a team that played a 4:00 game I saw that was definitely dink and dunk. Well at least for 55 minutes. :laugh:

Archived