Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TRPB's week 2 NFC power rankings

TonyRomoProBowl

1-Chicago 1-1 amazing Def. and still the best of the NFC even with the loss to SD.

2-S.F at 2-0 they look to be for real. I know both games were close, but they still got the W's

3-G.B 2-0 vs the two worst NFCE teams, but this team has a good and underrated Def. They (most likley) wont challenge the Bears for the North title, but this team is looking like a strong playoff contender.

4- Dallas 2-0 Def. was still bad, but improved......although it was against a very bad team. This week will be a huge test for the Cowboys.

5-Skins. The def. is every bit as good as advertised, and better then 2005. Team looks good, i gotta say right now they are a playoff team, no doubt.

6-Detroit. 2-0 lions are 8 games away from the Kitna crystal ball. Very good chance at winning next week @ Philly. Imagine that, the Lions at 3-0.

7-Tampa Bay 1-1 up and down team, but give them credit with a big win vs the Saints. Is it that the Saints are that bad or is it Tampa? Galloway is incredible at his age, and Garcia was a great FA pickup.

8-Panthers-1-1 a very dissapointing loss after a 14-0 lead, but the Texans are a hot team and could possible be a playoff team in a much stronger AFC.

9-Rams- 0-2 tough loss for them vs SF. They are not headed in the right direction. This is a dissapointment considering the talent that they have.

10-Zona- 1-1 Big win vs the Rams, and factor in the close loss vs the 9ers and this team is not so bad....but its always waint n see for this team. Def. is very good though.

11-Seattle-tough loss to the Cards, and something just isnt right with this team. They arent doing it on off. like i thought they would.

12-Saints-0-2 WOW. Did anyone see this coming? I mean, i was sure that this team would be a SB contender....and maybe somehow they still will be, but at 0-2, it will be a long tough road.

13-Philly- 0-2 No way they can go 0-3...could they? They looked horrible last night and McFlabb looks like the worst QB in the NFCE when almost everyone thought he was the best. The Def, cant get pressure on the QB.

15-Ny-0-2 this team is very VERY bad right now.

16-Atlanta- 0-2 Joey Harrington

1-see ATN forum

2-see ATN forum

3- see ATN forum

4- see ATN forum

5-Skins. The def. is every bit as good as advertised, and better then 2005. Team looks good, i gotta say right now they are a playoff team, no doubt.

6 see ATN forum

7 see ATN forum

8 see ATN forum

9 see ATN forum

10 see ATN forum

11 see ATN forum

12 see ATN forum

13 see ATN forum

14 see ATN forum

15 see ATN forum

16 see ATN forum

I agree for the most part.

If Dallas's Offense keeps rolling, they are gonna be tough to beat. Our offense needs to catch up to our defense, it is chugging along slowly. In a few weeks we should have all the wrinkles out.

We can work on it against the Giants, everyone else has scored over 30 on them :laugh:

very Weak TRPB #5???

1-Chicago 2-0 (amazing Def. and still the best of the NFC (they are 1-1)

2-S.F at 2-0 they look to be for real. I know both games were close, but they still got the W's

3-G.B 2-0 vs the two worst NFCE teams, but this team has a good and underrated Def. They (most likley) wont challenge the Bears for the North title, but this team is looking like a strong playoff contender.

4- Dallas 2-0 Def. was still bad, but improved......although it was against a very bad team. This week will be a huge test for the Cowboys.

5-* redskins :laugh:

6-Detroit. 2-0 lions are 8 games away from the Kitna crystal ball. Very good chance at winning next week @ Philly. Imagine that, the Lions at 3-0.

7-Tampa Bay 1-1 up and down team, but give them credit with a big win vs the Saints. Is it that the Saints are that bad or is it Tampa? Galloway is incredible at his age, and Garcia was a great FA pickup.

8-Panthers-1-1 a very dissapointing loss after a 14-0 lead, but the Texans are a hot team and could possible be a playoff team in a much stronger AFC.

9-Rams- 0-2 tough loss for them vs SF. They are not headed in the right direction. This is a dissapointment considering the talent that they have.

10-Zona- 1-1 Big win vs the Rams, and factor in the close loss vs the 9ers and this team is not so bad....but its always waint n see for this team. Def. is very good though.

11-Seattle-tough loss to the Cards, and something just isnt right with this team. They arent doing it on off. like i thought they would.

12-Saints-0-2 WOW. Did anyone see this coming? I mean, i was sure that this team would be a SB contender....and maybe somehow they still will be, but at 0-2, it will be a long tough road.

13-Philly- 0-2 No way they can go 0-3...could they? They looked horrible last night and McFlabb looks like the worst QB in the NFCE when almost everyone thought he was the best. The Def, cant get pressure on the QB.

15-Ny-0-2 this team is very VERY bad right now.

16-Atlanta- 0-2 Joey Harrington

* see stadium forum.

Also I would like to propose the idea that the Bears are not as big of a test of the Cowboys as some think. In the win over KC they gave up 10 points, which is decent but honestly...the KC offense is terrible now. If they can put up 10 on the Bears the Cowboys can put up 21...and seriously...the Cowboys defense may not be good, but the Bears offense downright sucks. Badly.

The Bears are 1-1 and tied for 3rd in their division. The defense has been injured early and the loss of some players has sure made it seem a lot less dominant than it has been in recent years. The offense is worse this year as Cedric Benson is no Thomas Jones apparently.

Your right, I totally forgot about them losing to the Chargers on opening day. Still the team to beat though.

Also I would like to propose the idea that the Bears are not as big of a test of the Cowboys as some think. In the win over KC they gave up 10 points, which is decent but honestly...the KC offense is terrible now. If they can put up 10 on the Bears the Cowboys can put up 21...and seriously...the Cowboys defense may not be good, but the Bears offense downright sucks. Badly.

Right.........I do not beleive that for a minute. The Bears D is good...VERY good. They had a good showing vs the Chargers....and giving up 10 points in the NFL is a good day no matter who you play.

The Cowboys D does in fact suck right now. i sure hope Newman can get on the field Sunday night.

The Panthers and Tampa are way underrated.

SF and GB are way overrated.

And the Skins belong on top of the pukes. Defense takes you places...

Your opinion on that, and thats cool. We all have our own opinions and yes the Skins Def is better, but the Dallas Off. is better. It will be an interesting game to say the least. Its a close call between the two after 2 weeks. This week will change for sure, the Skins have a win/bye and the Boys most likley will lose.....but its a 16 game schedule so things will change. I just like to chart the teams as the season goes.

I do not feel SF and GB are overrated at all. GB looks really good at this point, and S.F has a very well balanced team on Off. and Def. Tampa may be underrated, but time will tell. And Carolina just blew it bad vs Houston at home....but hey like I said Houston may be one of the best teams in a much better conference, so Carolina is another hard one to judge after just 2 weeks.

And Carolina just blew it bad vs Houston at home....but hey like I said Houston may be one of the best teams in a much better conference, so Carolina is another hard one to judge after just 2 weeks.

The Texans are better than the pukes right now...

The Texans are better than the pukes right now...

? well yes they are...didnt i just say that Houston looks to be one of the best teams in a MUCH BETTER conference? Whats you point there? The Texans are better then the skins too....but this thread is about NFC POWER RANKINGS......gee TR1, you can stay on topic cant you?

Well, def ahead of the boys. We have given up 1 TD in two games. The cowboys give that up nearly every quarter.

All true and much respect to the Def. for that, but Dallas has put 82 on the board in those two games. The object is to score more points then your opponent. I am not happy with the Dallas Def. and i admit that they suck right now, and I am on board with "defense wins championships"....but as of right now (2 games in) The Cowboys have a much better off. then the skins, but the two teams are very close as far as ranking them.

The Eagles didn't get good pressure last night but they did against Green Bay. But I guess we should expect you to downplay the fact that the Skins offensive line did a good job.

All true and much respect to the Def. for that, but Dallas has put 82 on the board in those two games. The object is to score more points then your opponent. I am not happy with the Dallas Def. and i admit that they suck right now, and I am on board with "defense wins championships"....but as of right now (2 games in) The Cowboys have a much better off. then the skins, but the two teams are very close as far as ranking them.

Nevermind I thought you were ranking the D only. I don't know what I was thinking.

Well then I agree with your assessments. I will take 5th from a cowboys fan. That is about as much respect as we have gotten from a rival fan so far.

:cheers:

The Eagles didn't get good pressure last night but they did against Green Bay. But I guess we should expect you to downplay the fact that the Skins offensive line did a good job.

It was a mix bag. The Eagles D-line was very poor and the skins O-line is brillant (sp?) I tell you what, I had them rated as one of if not THE BEST line when all 5 are healthy, so i thought for sure they would be really screwed if injured, but to credit Bugel, the Line looks good even with Wade and Fabini :laugh:

Fabini:laugh: this cant work out good in the long run. I hated to see Thomas go down with an injury.....I hate injuries to the 100000000th degree....they just suck. But hey, the line looked really good. And i do not think they will be tested next week either.

Nevermind I thought you were ranking the D only. I don't know what I was thinking.

Well then I agree with your assessments. I will take 5th from a cowboys fan. That is about as much respect as we have gotten from a rival fan so far.

:cheers:

look.......my words taste pretty sour right now, i had to eat them afgter saying that the Skins d would be improved but not nearly as good as 05, and well i am and was wrong. They are better then 05 and close to being 04 good.

I have Defense envy this morning...I wont lie.

Archived