Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our next coach?

BlackMagic21

dude how could you want anyone but Joe Gibbs... You should bow down and suck his fat ****. hes the closest thing to a G-d on this plannet. 3 super bowls and a 4th comign this year or next. are you crazy the talk of another coach makes me want to vommit. i love the guy and would honestly do anything for him. I LOVE HIM.. HE WILL LEAD US TO THE PROMISED LAND.

Pete was the OC of the Niners....He knows football on both levels....He would succeed incredibly because of his background and his success at all levels of the game. Going from USC to the pros is quite different than Florida....Florida even when it was championship level could never match up to USC's caliber of personnel and coaching. All it had was Spurrier. USC constantly has the best coordinators and coaches and players. Pete makes that all possible. He has brought everything there. Bush, Leinart, Booty, Kiffin, etc. Pete has an eye for talent that is unmatched.

dude how could you want anyone but Joe Gibbs... You should bow down and suck his fat ****. hes the closest thing to a G-d on this plannet. 3 super bowls and a 4th comign this year or next. are you crazy the talk of another coach makes me want to vommit. i love the guy and would honestly do anything for him. I LOVE HIM.. HE WILL LEAD US TO THE PROMISED LAND.

Make sure that you lick that part between the sack and the hole next time you're hangin out with him, it's called the "taint"

Make sure that you lick that part between the sack and the hole next time you're hangin out with him, it's called the "taint"

:stop: :doh: :(

Come on, man. Respect the master before you druel over unproven talent. I never saw any part of Joe Gibbs' first tenure and yet I still stand by him all the way. You make the younger generation look bad.

:stop: :doh: :(

Come on, man. Respect the master before you druel over unproven talent. I never saw any part of Joe Gibbs' first tenure and yet I still stand by him all the way. You make the younger generation look bad.

You don't know my life. I've watched every skins game that I've been able to since I was 4 years old. I have nothing but respect for Gibbs, but I was just pointing out that he was blindly following him. Gibbs has had 3 years, which is acceptable to get a team turned around, I just don't feel that we're where we should be, not all of his fault, no.. Great coach, great guy, we've yet to see if he's the real deal version 2 though. It's funny how a player can have a bad play and he gets berated for a week on this board, but if you begin to question Gibbs (and hell sometimes williams or saunders) you're not a true fan. I guess that you voted Bush?

You don't know my life. I've watched every skins game that I've been able to since I was 4 years old. I have nothing but respect for Gibbs, but I was just pointing out that he was blindly following him. Gibbs has had 3 years, which is acceptable to get a team turned around, I just don't feel that we're where we should be, not all of his fault, no.. Great coach, great guy, we've yet to see if he's the real deal version 2 though. It's funny how a player can have a bad play and he gets berated for a week on this board, but if you begin to question Gibbs (and hell sometimes williams or saunders) you're not a true fan. I guess that you voted Bush?

Actually, Im about 1 for 8 in voting for winning canidates, Bush wasn't one of them, thankfully (one of the winners that is). As for players, after a brief pause, I did the "Smoooooot!" cheer in the stadium after he dropped the pottential game winning INT. You're right that I don't know you, I even envy that you seem to have witnessed at least one of our Super Bowl wins.

I just didn't like how you chose to say that guy was blindly following Gibbs. Gibbs himself would not approve.

Well ya know the Skins could always get Nerd Turner back. haha-HEY! But seriously folks, the new Gibbs era is one of unity. And his mission is to re-establish this franchise as a success for years to come. When the time comes, Coach Gibbs will have a short list of successors for The Dan. And Pete Carroll won't be one of 'em.

We have got to get Pete Carroll to come coach here when gibbs leave's it will probabley be hard to get him to leave but damn I think he would be a perfect fit for this group of characters.

I'm a diehard SC fan. But Carroll won't work in the NFL. Remember New England? His style is too lated back for this league. His is a great college coach without question. But not everyone is NFL head coach caliber. Examples are Norv Turner, good offensive coordinator, terrible head coach. Ray Rhodes, good defensive coordinator, terrible head coach. Pete Carroll, GREAT college coach, bad NFL head coach. His success is based on his ability to recruit great athletes. At SC he has some of the best talent around. He won't in the NFL. Bottom line he is the last coach I want to see here.

We have got to get Pete Carroll to come coach here when gibbs leave's it will probabley be hard to get him to leave but damn I think he would be a perfect fit for this group of characters.

Pete Carroll hasnt done nothing in the nfl, yes he's a great college coach....and he's a good a good coordinator in the nfl but im not quite sure about the nfl though....id rather hire Marty Schottenheimer back or hire Bill Cower before Pete Carroll.

Archived