Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Trouble Brewing in Baltimore!

stwasm

Haters... especially those who have posted on the thread about Ray not being dominate and they are younger than him--- hello he's 32 years old. All players wash up over time but that dosent mean they we never great.

Ray Lewis will be in the HOF you heard it hear 1,773,748 th time. And it wont take as long for him to get in as it did/ does Art Monk either

Haters... And it wont take as long for him to get in as it did/ does Art Monk either

So wait, who's a hater again? There is no debate. Ray is a Hall-of-Famer, and was a great player in his prime. He's still a great leader, but he's just not good enough to overcome the Ravens' poor offensive playcalling and sub-average offensive line. Coach Billick showed once again why his so-called "brilliant" offensive mind is really just pedestrian.

Haters... especially those who have posted on the thread about Ray not being dominate and they are younger than him--- hello he's 32 years old. All players wash up over time but that dosent mean they we never great.

Ray Lewis will be in the HOF you heard it hear 1,773,748 th time. And it wont take as long for him to get in as it did/ does Art Monk either

Probably be in the prison HOF before that

"Ray-Ray" is the most overrated LB in history. The guy was good, yes, but he's not a GREAT in the likes of Taylor, Butkus, or Singletary. The dude has had a nice ride with the best defense in the NFL just like Emmitt Smith rode Larry Allen to a rushing record. Put this turd on the Cardinals or Giants and we'll see how much he opens his mouth after a big play.... He reminds me like Bus except he's not even as good. Lets not even go to his criminal history....I can't stand "Ray-Ray".

Off base in so many ways. At 32, Ray Lewis is no longer great. From 1998-2003, though, he was nothing short of great and comfortably stands alongside any dominant defensive player in the history of football. It is absurd to devalue him as a player because he played on a great defensive unit, since it was he more than anyone else who made that unit great. Your entire post is nothing less than revisionist history from a hater.

Check out a few Ravens games from the sub-.500 years prior to their Super Bowl run. He was physically dominating in ways that more than explain why his body has begun to break down later in his career.

First ballot Hall-of-Famer who should be remembered alongside Peyton Manning as the best football players of their generation.

Off base in so many ways. At 32, Ray Lewis is no longer great. From 1998-2003, though, he was nothing short of great and comfortably stands alongside any dominant defensive player in the history of football. It is absurd to devalue him as a player because he played on a great defensive unit, since it was he more than anyone else who made that unit great. Your entire post is nothing less than revisionist history from a hater.

Check out a few Ravens games from the sub-.500 years prior to their Super Bowl run. He was physically dominating in ways that more than explain why his body has begun to break down later in his career.

First ballot Hall-of-Famer who should be remembered alongside Peyton Manning as the best football players of their generation.

the best post ive seen in this thread......

plus look at all the players who left baltimre, who were good there, and played like crap after they left.....

duane starks, kim herring, rod woodson, ed hartwell, anthony weaver, rob burnett, all of them, save for woodson, were young when they left, and they were never the same players when they left..... it baffels me how much people hate the ravens on here, and they really have no reason to do so.... again, i am a HUGE redskins fan, but if another team were to succed i would want them to be the ravens

the best post ive seen in this thread......

plus look at all the players who left baltimre, who were good there, and played like crap after they left.....

duane starks, kim herring, rod woodson, ed hartwell, anthony weaver, rob burnett, all of them, save for woodson, were young when they left, and they were never the same players when they left..... it baffels me how much people hate the ravens on here, and they really have no reason to do so.... again, i am a HUGE redskins fan, but if another team were to succed i would want them to be the ravens

Even guys like Jamie Sharper and Peter Boulware, who I believe were great players in their prime, showed a severe drop off in production the moment they were no longer aside Ray Lewis.

The second I see one NFL player or quality analyst question the respect Ray Lewis received over the course of his career will be the moment I see threads like this as something other than hatred of a cross-town rival. Until then...

Archived